Ongoing Health-Care Fight to Generate...

Ongoing Health-Care Fight to Generate Another $500M in TV Advertising

There are 1 comment on the Advertising Age story from Jul 15, 2013, titled Ongoing Health-Care Fight to Generate Another $500M in TV Advertising. In it, Advertising Age reports that:

Midterm elections aren't until next year, but TV stations around the country are likely to see $500 million in politically themed advertising this year through early next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Advertising Age.

sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#1 Jul 15, 2013
The fact they feel the need to spend that much money to 'educate' about Obama Care is that many Americans are unfamiliar how it works OR assume it does certain things or works a certain way.

I think many people actually thought it would be free or unlimited health care. Once those mandatory premiums and fines hit they full understand the realities of the ACA.

Remember Obama Care is an INSURANCE bill and NOT a health CARE bill. The costs, the actual cause of high/over priced health care was not addressed. It simply throws money and the current out of control system with INSURANCE/more paying insurance premiums which supposedly lowers the cost when it comes to treament reimbursements. It simply throwing money at the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 min Born USA 10,474
News Remaking Rutland with Refugees 22 hr mjazz 2
News U.S. Life Expectancy Rises to Record Level - AM... (Jan '07) Jul 21 USA 6
News Fraudulent Disability Benefits Claims the Bigge... Jul 19 415 Fourth Avenue 1
News On Social Security, Trump and Pence couldn't be... Jul 17 Synque 20
News For local undocumented immigrants, high court d... Jul 16 Smokey 2
Ok maybe someone knows Jul 14 Tristonsnonna 1
More from around the web