obama/mandela
KLANJAXXXER

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Dec 14, 2013
This wouldn’t be the first time that a health care entitlement was repealed. The same thing happened in the late 1980s with catastrophic coverage for seniors. Because seniors were made to pay for their benefits under that scheme, the uproar forced Congress to repeal the measure barely a year after it went into effect. Obamacare looks to be on the same political trajectory, and for the same reason. Obamacare represents the crisis of big government; the limits of administrative government have finally been breached. For the first time ever, some polls are showing a majority of Americans doubting the goal of universal health
KLANJAXXXER

Anonymous Proxy

#2 Dec 14, 2013
The hazard of the moment is that a compromise “reform” that drops the mandate and attempts to restore the insurance status quo ante could leave us with an unfunded expansion of Medicaid and a badly disrupted private insurance market. Republicans should avoid both the political traps and a new fiscal time bomb by being ready with a serious replacement policy, based on the premium support tax credit ideas that John McCain advocated (poorly) in 2008. While anxious liberals are in dismay, they should recognize that Obamacare may well have achieved its chief purpose of making universal or at least greatly expanded health coverage a fixture of American social policy. The cost to libatards may prove fatal, however.
KLANJAXXXER

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Dec 14, 2013
said it in 1982, but came true just a few years later.
WE A-PORK -HICKS

Anonymous Proxy

#4 Dec 16, 2013
SSA starts paying benefits to married gay couples, but questions remain

Social Security encourages people to apply for spousal benefits even with uncertainties. ha ha ha !!!!
WE A-PORK -HICKS

Anonymous Proxy

#5 Dec 16, 2013
we bang -we bang . BOOM -BOOM -BOOM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spend more than half your income on rent? You'r... 11 hr onserved 12
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 15 hr observed 16,575
News Tennessee Hospital Hit With Cryptocurrency Mini... Feb 14 Another inside job 1
News U.S. budget deal grants $1.5 billion for drug-a... Feb 12 David J 1
News With New Budget Deal, Trump Surrenders to the A... Feb 10 Grays Ferry Pencive 2
When should I have benefits start if I turned 6... Feb 10 Gary 1
News 10,000 people died waiting for a disability dec... Feb 8 Observe 8
More from around the web