Food pantry services for Johnson Coun...

Food pantry services for Johnson Countians in need

There are 42 comments on the Tomahawk Online story from Dec 26, 2012, titled Food pantry services for Johnson Countians in need. In it, Tomahawk Online reports that:

The following contains information regarding food pantries located in Johnson County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tomahawk Online.

Idiot Bounty Hunter

Miami, FL

#23 Jan 30, 2013
As God is My Witness wrote:
<quoted text>And, here we have yet another moron, that does not read, nor comprehend? I stated, "IF EVER I HAVE A NEED", which I haven't, yet! Do you not understand? Go get a job, and stop acting like a stupid fool!
What does it matter? You'll be scamming the system either way by wearing nice clothes and driving a nice car to get handouts. Damn are you thick. I bagged me another idiot!
Idiot Bounty Hunter

Miami, FL

#24 Jan 30, 2013
Tpxer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I think that is what some of the posters are saying. Here in Johnson County we prefer that our needy be truly needy. Need a bath, need a haircut and shampoo, need a clean outfit, need a set of wheels (even though Johnson Co does not have a public---cheap---transit system). Be NEEDY, dammit, if you ask for any help.
Exactly. Yet some moochin' Idiots here are arguing otherwise.

They are just fueling the stereotype, LMAO
So dumb

Johnson City, TN

#25 Jan 30, 2013
Idiot Bounty Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it matter? You'll be scamming the system either way by wearing nice clothes and driving a nice car to get handouts. Damn are you thick. I bagged me another idiot!
YOU are the idiot here! Get a job and you won't have the time to be so critical, dummy!
Idiot Bounty Hunter

Miami, FL

#26 Jan 30, 2013
So dumb wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are the idiot here! Get a job and you won't have the time to be so critical, dummy!
Get yourself a job, and you won't have the time to make such stupid remarks about driving to food pantries in a nice car and clothes, dummy!
TommyrotDetector

Jonesborough, TN

#27 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Get yourself a job, and you won't have the time to make such stupid remarks about driving to food pantries in a nice car and clothes, dummy!
Every A.M. when you look in the mirror, you can say, "Eureka! Now where do I pick up the bounty check?"
TommyrotDetector

Jonesborough, TN

#28 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
People who appear at food pantries in nice clothes and cars obviously got screwed up priorities. Talk about idiots...
A "nice" car by my standards and Johnson County standards can be had for a few hundred $$$ and is necessary to life in a rural area. And nice clothes can be bought for 50 cents or a dollar.

But all this has already been explained in this thread, so now we all know you are stupid and there is no help for stupid. People without a job or jobs can sometimes improve their lot in life, but there is no help for being stupid.
Idiot Bounty Hunter

Miami, FL

#29 Jan 30, 2013
TommyrotDetector wrote:
<quoted text>
A "nice" car by my standards and Johnson County standards can be had for a few hundred $$$ and is necessary to life in a rural area. And nice clothes can be bought for 50 cents or a dollar.
But all this has already been explained in this thread, so now we all know you are stupid and there is no help for stupid. People without a job or jobs can sometimes improve their lot in life, but there is no help for being stupid.
A nice car for a few hundred dollars, and nice clothes for 50 cents. LMAO, that's what you consider to be nice? Nobody else in the real world does.

Now you're backpedalling from your earlier statements about nice cars and clothes to validate what you said about not worrying about having nice clothes and a nice car while getting handouts.

"but, but what I really meant was a nice $300 car and a nice 50 cent shirt."

Yeah, sure thing doofus.
Idiot Bounty Hunter

Miami, FL

#30 Jan 30, 2013
$300 USD won't get you a nie car in 3rd world Costa Rica or Panama, and 50 cents USD won't get you nice clothing there neither. But in Johnson City, TN, USA it will?? LMAO at your BS.
Hey Idiot BH

Johnson City, TN

#31 Jan 30, 2013
Here's interesting info for You, idiot. Warren Buffet's wife shops at thrift stores. Warren Buffet is the second richest man in America. Bill Gates is the richest man in America. Do a bit of research, if you're capable?
Idiot Bounty Hunter

Miami, FL

#32 Jan 30, 2013
Hey Idiot BH wrote:
Here's interesting info for You, idiot. Warren Buffet's wife shops at thrift stores. Warren Buffet is the second richest man in America. Bill Gates is the richest man in America. Do a bit of research, if you're capable?
Here's reality for you, simpleton: Thrift store clothing and $300 cars are not considered nice, as you claim. You said it's OK for people to go get their handouts while wearing nice clothes and driving nice cars. Then you qualified your supposed version of nice cars and clothing as really being crap clothes and junker cars.

Get out in the real world, if you're capable.

And you believe that tripe about Buffet's wife buying used clothing? LOL, just like he says the wealthy should be taxed more, yet he himself uses writeoffs to avoid paying more taxes. Sheeple believing whatever they stumble across in the media....
TommyrotDetector

Jonesborough, TN

#33 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
A nice car for a few hundred dollars, and nice clothes for 50 cents. LMAO, that's what you consider to be nice? Nobody else in the real world does.
Now you're backpedalling from your earlier statements about nice cars and clothes to validate what you said about not worrying about having nice clothes and a nice car while getting handouts.
"but, but what I really meant was a nice $300 car and a nice 50 cent shirt."
Yeah, sure thing doofus.
Those were not my posts.

And someone---you---objects to a needy person showing up in a used car and wearing neat clothes---to pick up staples offered by a church.

I repeat, you found who you were looking for, but in the mirror! Have you figured out where to pick up your bounty check?
Idiot Bounty Hunter

Miami, FL

#34 Jan 30, 2013
TommyrotDetector wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were not my posts.
And someone---you---objects to a needy person showing up in a used car and wearing neat clothes---to pick up staples offered by a church.
I repeat, you found who you were looking for, but in the mirror! Have you figured out where to pick up your bounty check?
Those are the posts I am referring to, either by you, your alias, or anyone else. Now you're changing the subject matter because you know your original stance looked stupid.

Let me clear it up for you one more time, since you cannot grasp it:

People who seek help in NICE cars and clothing (NOT junker cars and Goodwill hand-me-downs) should be condemned. Got it, idiot?
Hey Idiot BH

Johnson City, TN

#35 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Those are the posts I am referring to, either by you, your alias, or anyone else. Now you're changing the subject matter because you know your original stance looked stupid.
Let me clear it up for you one more time, since you cannot grasp it:
People who seek help in NICE cars and clothing (NOT junker cars and Goodwill hand-me-downs) should be condemned. Got it, idiot?
And the completion of your whine would be, that you're so angry with life that you do not want those who do need assistance to receive? I'm just sorry for you, you big whiney baboon! And again I'm telling you, I have no need for assistance, yet. You, as we all may, be very thankful for help before it's over.
Idiot Bounty Hunter

Miami, FL

#37 Jan 31, 2013
Hey Idiot BH wrote:
<quoted text>And the completion of your whine would be, that you're so angry with life that you do not want those who do need assistance to receive? I'm just sorry for you, you big whiney baboon! And again I'm telling you, I have no need for assistance, yet. You, as we all may, be very thankful for help before it's over.
Those that really need food assistance do not drive nice cars or have nice clothes. But some backwoods hick like yourself thinks $300 cars and 50 cent thrift store clothes are nice. No duh, people with $300 cars and 50 cent clothes likely need food assistance, but that's not what you 1st stated. You're backpedalling. I can't deal with your stupidity anymore.

I am the Idiot Bounty Hunter. I am bagging you, tagging you, and will now release you back to find your Idiot Flock. Nobody will pay the bounty for anyone this clueless.
Hey Idiot BH

Johnson City, TN

#38 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Those that really need food assistance do not drive nice cars or have nice clothes. But some backwoods hick like yourself thinks $300 cars and 50 cent thrift store clothes are nice. No duh, people with $300 cars and 50 cent clothes likely need food assistance, but that's not what you 1st stated. You're backpedalling. I can't deal with your stupidity anymore.
I am the Idiot Bounty Hunter. I am bagging you, tagging you, and will now release you back to find your Idiot Flock. Nobody will pay the bounty for anyone this clueless.
You are a very pitiful shallow whiner!
Idiot Bounty Hunter

Miami, FL

#39 Jan 31, 2013
Hey Idiot BH wrote:
<quoted text>You are a very pitiful shallow whiner!
You are just plain moronic. First you make an inane statement, then you backpedal and basically agree with me but yet still argue that I'm wrong. Like I said, I can't even collect a bounty on you. You exceed the acceptable stupidity threshold.
needs answer

Elizabethton, TN

#40 Jan 31, 2013
so where are the food pantries to get free food?
State Line

Cameron, NC

#41 Jan 31, 2013
I'm not trying to be mean but, after reading this thread you should have came to realize that the Mtn.City forum isn't a good source for information.

If you are in need of food assistance, call DHS and ask them were the food pantries are.
All your going to get here on this forum is judged and bashed.
Of course, I don't agree with the judging and bashing but I'm just telling you the truth.
resi

Johnson City, TN

#42 Jan 31, 2013
Most any of the church groups here in town will have food for the needy. The Catholic Church is notorious for helping those in need, so I've been told.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#43 Jan 31, 2013
gufdhusldh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 9 hr coco 10,362
News U.S. Life Expectancy Rises to Record Level - AM... (Jan '07) Jul 21 USA 6
News Fraudulent Disability Benefits Claims the Bigge... Jul 19 415 Fourth Avenue 1
News On Social Security, Trump and Pence couldn't be... Jul 17 Synque 20
News For local undocumented immigrants, high court d... Jul 16 Smokey 2
Ok maybe someone knows Jul 14 Tristonsnonna 1
News Blame Failure On Democrats Jul 10 wild child 1
More from around the web