Pelosi: "Not enough" revenue in "fisc...

Pelosi: "Not enough" revenue in "fiscal cliff" deal

There are 86 comments on the CBS News story from Jan 6, 2013, titled Pelosi: "Not enough" revenue in "fiscal cliff" deal. In it, CBS News reports that:

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., argued that additional revenue must be included in upcoming deficit reduction deals, calling the revenue secured by the "fiscal cliff" deal "significant" but "not enough." "The President had originally said he wanted $1.6 trillion in revenue," she said on "Face the Nation." "He took it down to 1.2 as a ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bob Lewis

AOL

#87 Jan 11, 2013
Who could blame Ms. Pelosi? Hugo Chavez has taken far more from accompished Venezuelans than her Obama has yet extracted from consciencious hard working Americans. Of course, she is angry. What radical leftist, union thug, or unbathed Occupier wouldn't be disappointed in Obama progress in bringing America down.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#88 Jan 11, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that information.
rabbee: well you are most, certainly welcome. i am always willing, to give the correct information, here in The Same Story again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#89 Jan 11, 2013
Rabbai Rabies wrote:
<quoted text>
Your gibberish sounds as if it could come out of that Dungeons and Dragons/Warcraft shit that the nerdy junior high boys play with when they're not busy playing with their jimmys.
rabbee: well you do realize, the word jimmie means like a thief? since you are not too well informed, that He shall come like a thief. and i am sure you do not know, astrophysics and a lot of other subjects that well either.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#90 Jan 11, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fanatics like you who create the myth of "murdering your unborn child" who contribute to the psychological damage done, if any. I've seen film of your kind standing outside clinics shrieking vile abuse at women.
YOU are the problem, not abortion.
rabbee: well you fanatics, are guilty of fantacy thinking. and tend to make up stuff, about people they don't even really know.
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#91 Jan 11, 2013
Singer Rick James said it best.."She's a Super Freak, Super Freak, Comrade Pelosi". Fasten your seat belts, Obama and the leftists have the Mob on their side now and America is about to begin it's downward spiral.
The Pelosi Knot

Dalton, MA

#92 Apr 10, 2014
Even Nancy Pelosi's head on Myley Cyrus' body could not save that schmuck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Undocumented Workers Contribute Billions to SSI... Nov 18 American Independent 75
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) Nov 15 corky 16,115
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA Nov 15 corky 296
Initial Claim Process Nov 14 Grams 60 1
News Social Security: Understanding the government p... Nov 12 James 2
News ASU senior and DACA recipient arrested in Washi... Nov 10 tomin cali 1
News The crooked Secret Service agent who stole Silk... Nov 9 THN mom 4
More from around the web