Pelosi: "Not enough" revenue in "fisc...

Pelosi: "Not enough" revenue in "fiscal cliff" deal

There are 86 comments on the CBS News story from Jan 6, 2013, titled Pelosi: "Not enough" revenue in "fiscal cliff" deal. In it, CBS News reports that:

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., argued that additional revenue must be included in upcoming deficit reduction deals, calling the revenue secured by the "fiscal cliff" deal "significant" but "not enough." "The President had originally said he wanted $1.6 trillion in revenue," she said on "Face the Nation." "He took it down to 1.2 as a ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

CBOW

Dover, PA

#46 Jan 9, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother with your superstitions, I gave them up long ago. I'm an adult now - I don't need spirits, demons, a Devil, or Hell in order to live my life.
Apparently you're not a Jew, since you're proselytizing...:)
You didn't grow up, you grew away....
CBOW

Dover, PA

#47 Jan 9, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you think you're "waiting on," but surely anyone reading the news in the last couple of years alone would be familiar with:
1. restrictions on abortion and women's reproductive rights
2. politicians who claim women can 'shut down' reproduction if raped
3. politicians who believe there's something called 'legitimate rape'
4. commentators who call women 'sluts' and 'whores' for publicly discussing insurance and contraception
5. vicious attacks on women politicians like Hillary Clinton and others based on their age, appearance, etc
Here's a website which may interested you:
http://www.politicususa.com/proof-war-women-2
FYI
Assault Rape Pregnancies Are Rare PDF Print E-mail

First, let's define the term "rape". We should use the phrase "forced rape" or "assault rape" for that specifies what we're talking about. Rape can also be statutory. Depending upon your state law, statutory rape is intercourse with a girl under a certain age, often 16. Statutory rape can be consensual, but it is still statutory rape.

Another category is "date rape". For some reason, this is supposed to be different, but, forced rape is still rape, regardless of whether it occurs on a date or behind the bushes. If a college woman is raped on a date, she should report it to the police and pursue charges. Further, she should undergo a medical examination and treatment, just as she would in the aftermath of an assault rape. It is not a separate category.

Assault rape pregnancies are extremely rare...How many forced rapes result in a pregnancy?...There have been some studies. In a statistical abstract of the U.S. in 1989, there were 90,000 rapes reported in the United States.[Bureau of Census Table #283]
Lest we forget Michelle Bachman, Sarah Palin and other republican women attacked by the liberal dems.
Abortion is really a moral issue, not a "woman" issue. Regardless of the fact that it occurs in a woman's body, it involves another human being. Life begins at conception.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#48 Jan 9, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Incidentally, I didn't bring up Pelosi so don't falsely accuse me of "using her to avoid the question."
I see you did eventually get around to answering the question posed, so forgive me.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#49 Jan 9, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Incidentally, I didn't bring up Pelosi so don't falsely accuse me of "using her to avoid the question."
Considering that she is the topic of this thread, thou........

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#50 Jan 9, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't grow up, you grew away....
Up, up and away....:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#51 Jan 9, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>Assault Rape Pregnancies Are Rare PDF Print E-mail
First, let's define the term "rape". We should use the phrase "forced rape" or "assault rape" for that specifies what we're talking about. Rape can also be statutory. Depending upon your state law, statutory rape is intercourse with a girl under a certain age, often 16. Statutory rape can be consensual, but it is still statutory rape.
Another category is "date rape". For some reason, this is supposed to be different, but, forced rape is still rape, regardless of whether it occurs on a date or behind the bushes. If a college woman is raped on a date, she should report it to the police and pursue charges. Further, she should undergo a medical examination and treatment, just as she would in the aftermath of an assault rape. It is not a separate category.
Assault rape pregnancies are extremely rare...How many forced rapes result in a pregnancy?...There have been some studies. In a statistical abstract of the U.S. in 1989, there were 90,000 rapes reported in the United States.[Bureau of Census Table #283]
Lest we forget Michelle Bachman, Sarah Palin and other republican women attacked by the liberal dems.
Abortion is really a moral issue, not a "woman" issue. Regardless of the fact that it occurs in a woman's body, it involves another human being. Life begins at conception.
No link and it didn't prove a thing. Plus, it soundsed heavily biased to the right.

"Life" is present in every cell. If I scrape off skin cells, am I a "murderer?"

I would be by your ridiculous, bumper-sticker standards.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#52 Jan 9, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
No link and it didn't prove a thing. Plus, it soundsed heavily biased to the right.
"Life" is present in every cell. If I scrape off skin cells, am I a "murderer?"
I would be by your ridiculous, bumper-sticker standards.
Physiciansforlife.org
When your scraped off skin cells stand up and call you parent, let me know. LOL! Cut the crap....Life begins at conception. The difference between a fetus and a person is merely time. THAT is the only difference.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#53 Jan 9, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Up, up and away....:)
I weep for you....Has it made you a better person or a bitter person?

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#54 Jan 9, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Physiciansforlife.org
When your scraped off skin cells stand up and call you parent, let me know. LOL! Cut the crap....Life begins at conception. The difference between a fetus and a person is merely time. THAT is the only difference.
LOL! That's more than enough difference to keep abortion safe and legal. As cloning becomes more and more a likelihood, my skin cells COULD easily become a person. What then, o ethics "expert?" Will skin-scraping be prosecuted, do you think?

:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#55 Jan 9, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I weep for you....Has it made you a better person or a bitter person?
Why would I be 'bitter' about losing superstition and gaining wisdom and rationality?

Of course I'm a better person. Religious people are weak and dependent on their crutch.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#56 Jan 9, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Physiciansforlife.org
Oh, and "Physicians for Life" is a biased, anti-choice group. No wonder you didn't cite them previously!
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#57 Jan 9, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I be 'bitter' about losing superstition and gaining wisdom and rationality?
Of course I'm a better person. Religious people are weak and dependent on their crutch.
No Professor Fartsack, you are confusing wisdom with arrogance. Which is what YOU have.....in spades.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58 Jan 9, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother with your superstitions, I gave them up long ago. I'm an adult now - I don't need spirits, demons, a Devil, or Hell in order to live my life.
Apparently you're not a Jew, since you're proselytizing...:)
rabbee: yes i know you, deamons do not want us to know you exist. it is called misdirection, defilade, and obfuscation. and contrary to your pop-you-liar belief, i am not a superstition.

and there is no such title as jew, mentioned in TheWhole Written Torah Scroll. so why would i claim a bogus title, that G-D never officially issued and/or authenticated?

and i think you should all, be more concerned how to get out of hell. rather than how to get, here in IT. because it is about to get, a lot worse for all you here in IT.

so calling me a superstition, using your superstitions does not work with me. that is the same thing, all false religions do. and your false religion of the subtle talking beast, is no different than theirs.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#59 Jan 10, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes i know you, deamons do not want us to know you exist. it is called misdirection, defilade, and obfuscation. and contrary to your pop-you-liar belief, i am not a superstition.
and there is no such title as jew, mentioned in TheWhole Written Torah Scroll. so why would i claim a bogus title, that G-D never officially issued and/or authenticated?
and i think you should all, be more concerned how to get out of hell. rather than how to get, here in IT. because it is about to get, a lot worse for all you here in IT.
so calling me a superstition, using your superstitions does not work with me. that is the same thing, all false religions do. and your false religion of the subtle talking beast, is no different than theirs.
So you believe in demons, but not Jews, and you can't read. You really ARE a nut. Did you make up the title "Rabbee," too, or is that what your tiny gaggle of deluded followers call you?

Just curious.:)
Bob Lewis

AOL

#60 Jan 10, 2013
When pelosi/obama/reid say "who cares what happens to the filthy citizen scum who worked hard to make something of themselves and their nasty families" they means it. Hugo Chavez has nothing on this crew.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#61 Jan 10, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! That's more than enough difference to keep abortion safe and legal. As cloning becomes more and more a likelihood, my skin cells COULD easily become a person. What then, o ethics "expert?" Will skin-scraping be prosecuted, do you think?
:)
Flesh animated by energy does not the person make. It requires a soul. When your skin cells become a human other than just cloned skin cells, get back to me.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#62 Jan 10, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were indeed rational, you wouldn't be on the side of dictators wanting to limit one's rights to protect themselves using firearms. Religion is superstition, spirituality IS wisdom, going beyond the physical world.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#63 Jan 10, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and "Physicians for Life" is a biased, anti-choice group. No wonder you didn't cite them previously!
So, the difference being that these doctors don't agree with your interpretation? Must be why we all need a second opinion, huh?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#64 Jan 10, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe in demons, but not Jews, and you can't read. You really ARE a nut. Did you make up the title "Rabbee," too, or is that what your tiny gaggle of deluded followers call you?
rabbee: although i accept you all exist, i still do not believe in demons. in case you have not noticed, i reject everything you only say is true to you. cause demons, can't ever tell the truth. it is not in their nature, to tell the truth.

and i tell you what, you get an actual Torah Scroll and try and find the word jew in IT. and in fact, i challenge you to find the name eve or jesus in IT any where.

and in fact i dare, you to even find the letters with c, j, i, u, or w sounds. so there is no way, G-D or anyone else would of ever called any one a jew according to scripture then.

and it is G-D, WHO came and said i shall be TheHis Rabbee again. so i do not, really get a choice here. when THEY came to tell me, about the woman chaooah(as the mother of all birth again). because we are here, in ThisStory of Creation THEY are again BOTH giving. with THE FATHER, THE MOTHER, AND THEIR MALE-CHILD adam again.

here in TheSame Story again, with all of you making all the same mistakes and expecting different demonic results.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#65 Jan 10, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hebrews in the old text, not Jews.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lost generations 12 hr NGUQEQYTGBECAYMAN... 15
News South Allegheny school board member and wife ac... (Sep '13) 15 hr collins vet 208
News New and Totally Bizarre Baby Names Sat Dr Wu 10
News BHS, Medicaid Insurers Set Enrollment Fairs May 30 Bibi Netanyahu 3
News The economic benefits of immigration reform are... May 29 wild child 1
News APNewsBreak: IRS says thieves stole tax info fr... May 27 Sterkfontein Swar... 3
News U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit Den... May 27 wild child 1
More from around the web