Pelosi: "Not enough" revenue in "fiscal cliff" deal

Full story: CBS News 86
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., argued that additional revenue must be included in upcoming deficit reduction deals, calling the revenue secured by the "fiscal cliff" deal "significant" but "not enough." "The President had originally said he wanted $1.6 trillion in revenue," she said on "Face the Nation." "He took it down to 1.2 as a ... (more) Read more
june

Maringouin, LA

#24 Jan 8, 2013
its hard to get a tax bracket for anyone in politics except romney but lets talk pelosi.in 2009 her reported wealth was 21.7 million!a year later, 2010,her wealth was 35.2 for a 62%gain in one year?this is the botox lady who bitched about romney?she refuses to show what taxes she paid but is critical of everyone else!the chicken shit main stream media wont tell the public that insider trading is legal within congress?just think if you knew ahead of time what bills would effect companies how you could invest in them?pelosi made 62% in 2010 but what she made in the last 2 years i cant find?calif.is going bankrupt and she wants more taxes on real workers to pay for handouts to the sit on your ass and do nothings in society?what a botox bitch she is!!!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#26 Jan 9, 2013
Two Plus Two Is Four wrote:
<quoted text>
Well disco, I'd be more than willing to loan you 1.6 billion so long as you give me $600 billion back the next day. Deal?
Exactly how Wall St. banks do business. Congratulations, you've got a great future at Goldman Sachs!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#27 Jan 9, 2013
This thread is an excellent example of the ongoing Republican War on Women, and I hope you will keep it up going into the 2014 election.

Nothing could help Dems more, unless you start deporting Hispanics or redlining black neighborhoods again...
CBOW

Dover, PA

#28 Jan 9, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
This thread is an excellent example of the ongoing Republican War on Women, and I hope you will keep it up going into the 2014 election.
Nothing could help Dems more, unless you start deporting Hispanics or redlining black neighborhoods again...
Why, because we have called a spade a spade? I am a woman, and I am a Republican. Pelosi is a political criminal who talks out the side of her mouth, plain and simple.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#29 Jan 9, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
rabbee: well you sound more like, a democrat's assault on republican women. with fake rules that women, can't be republican. when the problem with democrats is, too much idol sympathy for the devils.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#30 Jan 9, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, because we have called a spade a spade? I am a woman, and I am a Republican. Pelosi is a political criminal who talks out the side of her mouth, plain and simple.
Object to her all you want, I'm not a fan either. But calling her a "criminal" is slander.

My statement was about the overal pattern of Republican attacks on women and women's rights, and I stand by it.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#31 Jan 9, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well you sound more like, a democrat's assault on republican women. with fake rules that women, can't be republican. when the problem with democrats is, too much idol sympathy for the devils.
Is a "rabbee" anything like a Rabbi? If so, it's rather shocking that a man of God would lie and bear false witness against me the way you are.

Aren't you ashamed, or afraid of punishment in the afterlife?
CBOW

Dover, PA

#32 Jan 9, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Object to her all you want, I'm not a fan either. But calling her a "criminal" is slander.
My statement was about the overal pattern of Republican attacks on women and women's rights, and I stand by it.
What attacks re you referring to, don't generalize, be specific. Slander, hell, freedom of speech.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#34 Jan 9, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
What attacks re you referring to, don't generalize, be specific. Slander, hell, freedom of speech.
Are you stupid? I just said that you called her a "criminal." If you can support that claim with facts, do so. Otherwise, it was slander.

Sheesh..
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#35 Jan 9, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i am willing to bet, that according to G-D. i can prove pelosi, is a criminal. and that her and democrats idolatry, is responsible for the mass murders taking place. so you definition of the party that, slanders G-D is illegal. in your parties attempts, to make the devil legal.

any body that supports the party rejects G-D in their platform, is a crook according to scripture. and the fact is, that democrats do not know right from wrong. with their trying to make, all the wrong - legal to them. and all pestilence, plague, and famine, is caused by idolatry. so they are the supporters, of the alleged as the antichrist. and that can never be, construed as legal accoring to G-D. as most of you even refuse, to even recognize my being here in this second coming.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#36 Jan 9, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Is a "rabbee" anything like a Rabbi? If so, it's rather shocking that a man of God would lie and bear false witness against me the way you are.
Aren't you ashamed, or afraid of punishment in the afterlife?
rabbee: i do not pervert, anything according to scripture. the term rabbi, is not a correct transliteration. and is definatly not, any translation. so therefore it, is a lie. and it is my assignment, to not lie.

as i am here to announce, the coming of HaMosheeach. even in this story of creation again, where lying has been normalized as acceptable by this world again. in the exact same story here in creation as the last time. in this world again, that has made all the exact same errant mental mistakes as last time. in your false assumption, that we are not all here in TheLivingScripture.

you claim to be some kind of professor, and don't know the difference between right and wrong. and i am here in this after life again, just exactly as promised by G-D. and every time G-D give this story again, i have been here in it. your 100% wrong, pnly pretending you are legally right. in your democratic church of the antichrist against G-D.

i an the exact same person, as last time. here in the story of creation again. and you all, do not even know my name as TheHisMale Child. i know what G-D, says about you all and your grandmother of all again. so there is no guess work, being done by me.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#37 Jan 9, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid? I just said that you called her a "criminal." If you can support that claim with facts, do so. Otherwise, it was slander.
Sheesh..
rabbee: you could not prove, your statement as true to my FATHER in HEAVEN. then it is you, who are bearing false wittness. making you a criminal, against G-D as well. which is 100% of the problems, cause on this planet by idolaters. and is why we are, all not in GanEden today. because you let the subtle beasts of the fields, indoctrinate you.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#38 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i am willing to bet, that according to G-D. i can prove pelosi, is a criminal. and that her and democrats idolatry, is responsible for the mass murders taking place. so you definition of the party that, slanders G-D is illegal. in your parties attempts, to make the devil legal.
any body that supports the party rejects G-D in their platform, is a crook according to scripture. and the fact is, that democrats do not know right from wrong. with their trying to make, all the wrong - legal to them. and all pestilence, plague, and famine, is caused by idolatry. so they are the supporters, of the alleged as the antichrist. and that can never be, construed as legal accoring to G-D. as most of you even refuse, to even recognize my being here in this second coming.
Gibberish. I don't give a damn about your scripture or your God. You're just talking crazy.
ohpoopoo

Llano, TX

#39 Jan 9, 2013
In the end there will not be enough revenue (taxes) nor enough spending cuts, separately or together. Not to worry, the financiers of the world will be glad to buy Treasuries until they can find an alternative. When they do --- welcome to the third world.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#40 Jan 9, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Gibberish. I don't give a damn about your scripture or your God. You're just talking crazy.
rabbee: thats what all the insane, with the devil say. and you talk and think, just like the devil. don't be stupid! the devil did not, prepare you to understand me. he does not even want, for you to even try. be realistic - do you really expect this insane world, to consider G-D'S Son adam as allegedly sane according to any of you? your being demonic, certainly has not made you a better person. and Noach His Family, and the animals, are still going to survive the upcoming flood. because of all your evading, the truth in the prophecy. but i can assure you that G-D, did not lie about the deluvian, and it is going to happen. because of all you, nobodies here in this Story of Creation again. and has always happened, everytime this world has denied, being here in in TheStory of Physical Creation. so as far as G-D and i are concerened, your all murderers of your grandchildren.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#41 Jan 9, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheesh..
Insider trading? That is criminal; and she is in a position to manipulate laws to her advantage for monetary gain. A Criminal is still a criminal even in a finely pressed suit with a gavel in it's hand. If Martha Stewart did time for it, let Pelosi. She is NOT above our laws.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#42 Jan 9, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheesh..
Now, back to the attacks on women by Republicans. I am still waiting on that "list". Enough side stepping using porcupine Pelosi to avoid the question.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#43 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: thats what all the insane, with the devil say. and you talk and think, just like the devil. don't be stupid! the devil did not, prepare you to understand me. he does not even want, for you to even try. be realistic - do you really expect this insane world, to consider G-D'S Son adam as allegedly sane according to any of you? your being demonic, certainly has not made you a better person. and Noach His Family, and the animals, are still going to survive the upcoming flood. because of all your evading, the truth in the prophecy. but i can assure you that G-D, did not lie about the deluvian, and it is going to happen. because of all you, nobodies here in this Story of Creation again. and has always happened, everytime this world has denied, being here in in TheStory of Physical Creation. so as far as G-D and i are concerened, your all murderers of your grandchildren.
Don't bother with your superstitions, I gave them up long ago. I'm an adult now - I don't need spirits, demons, a Devil, or Hell in order to live my life.

Apparently you're not a Jew, since you're proselytizing...:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#44 Jan 9, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, back to the attacks on women by Republicans. I am still waiting on that "list". Enough side stepping using porcupine Pelosi to avoid the question.
I don't care what you think you're "waiting on," but surely anyone reading the news in the last couple of years alone would be familiar with:

1. restrictions on abortion and women's reproductive rights

2. politicians who claim women can 'shut down' reproduction if raped

3. politicians who believe there's something called 'legitimate rape'

4. commentators who call women 'sluts' and 'whores' for publicly discussing insurance and contraception

5. vicious attacks on women politicians like Hillary Clinton and others based on their age, appearance, etc

Here's a website which may interested you:

http://www.politicususa.com/proof-war-women-2

FYI

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#45 Jan 9, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Incidentally, I didn't bring up Pelosi so don't falsely accuse me of "using her to avoid the question."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some 60,000 vets are triple dipping on benefits 16 hr Jaimie 16
News Memo: Illegals To Receive Social Security,... 17 hr spocko 140
News Unions Are Increasingly Bargaining To Protect U... 17 hr Holla Isabella 15
News Santos begins military base tour to seek suppor... 18 hr U S MALE 1
News Same-Sex Marriage Benefits Endorsed on Senate F... 22 hr Marcavage s Trick 31
News The Amnesty Numbers Game Jason Richwine 1 hour ... Tue spud 3
Good to see more SSA admistration employees mur... (Mar '14) Tue shnuffmopiggy 9
More from around the web