Damn, I'm a Republican

Damn, I'm a Republican

There are 4 comments on the Real Clear Politics story from Aug 30, 2012, titled Damn, I'm a Republican. In it, Real Clear Politics reports that:

On behalf of the great state of New Mexico, let me express my gratitude for being invited to speak tonight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Real Clear Politics.

Right On

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 30, 2012
Martinez was great!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#2 Aug 30, 2012
Smart, honest and Hispanic. I'll bet the Democrats did not think that was possible.
Right On

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Aug 30, 2012
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
Smart, honest and Hispanic. I'll bet the Democrats did not think that was possible.
I'd love to be a mouse when Axelrod watches the RNC! Michelle said she hasn't watched any of it. I'm sure she hasn't, one of her 32 "helpers" is and reports back to her.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Aug 30, 2012
She is the best one for the job. I hope she can clean up a sorry, corrupt, democrat-trashed legislature that has to long had its way with the people of NM's money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Small Business Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Please, no questions for the finance minister: ... 16 hr r they Masons 1
News Provincial Liberals welcome small-business tax ... 16 hr r they Masons 1
News Stouffville small businesses not impressed by T... 16 hr Cybersecurity inc... 1
News New feature sends you a snapshot of your mail b... Oct 15 theirchildren 3
News Lansing Schools Consider More Tax Exemptions Oct 13 cny 1
News Bitcoin continues to increase sales for busines... (Apr '14) Oct 12 icoholder 5
News Comments Oct 5 DrBrownStain 3
More from around the web