Dorchester retail district blossoms

Oct 7, 2012 Full story: Boston Herald

The largely black Dorchester neighborhood also is home to regional and national chains - CW Price, Payless, Eblens, Radio Shack, MadRag and AutoZone - and a diverse mix of entrepreneurs.

Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 7, 2012
i think boston is one of the best cities in the country for AA. we don't have a black majority yet, though it's moving in that direction. the governor is aa,
and the city does a good job reaching out to the aa community and addressing their needs. and the boston police department also has a good working relationship with the black community.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 12, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
i think boston is one of the best cities in the country for AA. we don't have a black majority yet, though it's moving in that direction. the governor is aa,
and the city does a good job reaching out to the aa community and addressing their needs. and the boston police department also has a good working relationship with the black community.
Interesting..it appears Boston is going the route of ATL...I just hope they/boston learn to remain in control over their resources...and continue to work as community when all the leeches show up..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Small Business Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
List of Plumbers USA, Canada, New Zealand... Thu oskarvajld 1
Villa Banca's closing in Nashua a tale of the s... Wed reality is a crutch 1
Binary Options 60 Seconds Trade (Nov '13) Dec 14 Jerry 2
seo Dec 8 Calvin James 1
Australia's Next Telecom chooses Vadacom's NZ t... Dec 8 Gerald Vonberger 1
Premier Foods has come under fire from small bu... Dec 6 THE PROTAGNIST 1
Buckhannon eyes B&O tax structure Dec 5 Context matters 3
More from around the web