Milwaukee business execs react to election results

Nov 8, 2012 Read more: Business Journal 47

On Tuesday, as voters throughout southeastern Wisconsin were going to the polls, I asked readers of The Business Journal to submit their reactions to the closely watched election results.

Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Oblama needs to go!!

Racine, WI

#45 Dec 12, 2012
wedjat wrote:
[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]<quoted text>
Please pay attention to the topic. Your spewing crap that has nothing to do with the topic is typical liberal bs when they have nothing intelligent to say about the actual topic. Deflect deflect deflect. "

How often are you going to post w/out providing a direct response to that post? You just did it to my post above. Quit deflecting & start providing substance. The only things I see you post are whines about liberals. Typical conservative bs. You must be that guy from Bayview, what was your previous name, Jared something? I see nothing's changed.
What exactly would you like me to answer that pertains to this topic? I see you practice what you preach about whining.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#46 Dec 12, 2012
Why in right to work states are non union pay rates on the rise and the number of people when they have the choice to be in a union or not are choosing not to join. The population growth is also higher in right to work states. The numbers don't lie unions are dying and are past their usefulness.[/QUOTE]I don't know but do you have anything to say about what I posted regarding Hostess & the pensions? Anything at all or are you going to deflect again?
Oblama needs to go!!

Racine, WI

#47 Dec 12, 2012
wedjat wrote:
Why in right to work states are non union pay rates on the rise and the number of people when they have the choice to be in a union or not are choosing not to join. The population growth is also higher in right to work states. The numbers don't lie unions are dying and are past their usefulness. "

I don't know but do you have anything to say about what I posted regarding Hostess & the pensions? Anything at all or are you going to deflect again?
Can you read my other post?? I asked you exactly what questions would you like me to answer that's pretty direct I think. No deflection there!!!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#48 Dec 12, 2012
Are you blind? Obviously I posted that at the same time you posted yours, clearly I didn't see your post. Am I supposed to think for you too? Obviously you can't think of anything to say about the Hostess post which is why you keep deflecting. Man you people are a bore, truly.
Oblama needs to go!!

Beloit, WI

#49 Dec 12, 2012
wedjat wrote:
Are you blind? Obviously I posted that at the same time you posted yours, clearly I didn't see your post. Am I supposed to think for you too? Obviously you can't think of anything to say about the Hostess post which is why you keep deflecting. Man you people are a bore, truly.
For the last time what's your question(s)?????????
Oblama needs to go!!

Beloit, WI

#50 Dec 12, 2012
wedjat wrote:
Please look back and notice you directed zero questions as a reply to anything I said. Not sure which questions you want me to answer? Those directed at other people or your sarcastic insults??
Oblama needs to go!!

Beloit, WI

#51 Dec 12, 2012
wedjat wrote:
If you look back I posted my thoughts about Hostess well before you posted anything on the topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Small Business Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wealth gap hits black families in U.S., La. (Sep '12) Apr 15 networth 6
News Another business closes in Downtown Jonesboro Apr 8 aaaarkansaaw 7
Why is so hard to start a business these days? (Jul '09) Apr 2 Cleaning for Profit 11
Start your own business selling Kurtos kalacs (... (Feb '11) Mar 31 Louise Samuel 65
News Mexico City businesses cite losses during Bond ... Mar 27 rah91 1
News SBA Launches LINC, Empowering African American ... Mar 26 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Forum draws out ideas for potential $500M grant Mar 25 conklincolt 1
More from around the web