Romney launches attack ad

Romney launches attack ad

There are 2 comments on the Washington Post story from Jul 20, 2012, titled Romney launches attack ad. In it, Washington Post reports that:

Yesterday, we wrote that a Web video from former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney 's campaign was a preview of what his next attack ad might look like, using the president's comment that "If you've got a business, you didn't build that." We didn't have to wait long.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Post.

More

Huntsville, AL

#1 Jul 20, 2012
things taken out of context to appeal to stupid ideologues. It is insane to assert that society does not enable and support human activity and that we all benefit from it. We fail when we don't take others into consideration and don't pay attention to maintaining the fair playing field.
RWC

Dallas, TX

#2 Jul 20, 2012
More wrote:
things taken out of context to appeal to stupid ideologues. It is insane to assert that society does not enable and support human activity and that we all benefit from it. We fail when we don't take others into consideration and don't pay attention to maintaining the fair playing field.
Obama said he desired to transform America.

Obama said the American system is a beautiful one that allows people to thrive.

Why would he want to change that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Small Business Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baltimore celebrates "victory" in release of il... Jul 18 Janet 3
News NORC Poll: Three-quarters in US say they lack i... Jul 13 Red Crosse 1
News Immigrants ICE detained in Highlandtown release... Jul 13 Michu Pichu 1
News Diaper-changing discrepancy prompts Columbus Co... Jun '17 Franklin County 24
News Akron Urban League Renews Its Partnership to Ai... Jun '17 Mr Shhhhh 1
News Albuquerque business burglarized for sixth time Jun '17 Lorui 4
News Columbus schools again skip bidding process for... Jun '17 Oliver Canterberr... 4
More from around the web