Health care law resistance by Republicans starting to weaken

Nov 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: OregonLive.com

From the South to the heartland, cracks are appearing in the once-solid wall of Republican resistance to President Barack Obama's health care law .

Comments
21 - 22 of 22 Comments Last updated Nov 19, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#22 Nov 19, 2012
The FiscalCliff packaged as voters remorse always happens during the family holiday season.
I propose an 'Oath of Service Waiver',
those elected will agree to do their job in the time allotted or take a 1 year leave of absence, the district responsible for sending them loses representation for that time period and they can run on an emergency election in the next voting cycle.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#23 Nov 19, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I haven’t stopped laughing at these right-wing tea-baggers since the election… they are in so much pain as the suffering intensifies. The right-wingers will submit to the will of this President as he begins to use the political capital that he received when we landslide him back into his second term with a mandate.
Florida Gov Rick Scott must feel like a humiliated fool to have to come begging to President Obama after rejecting OBAMACARE in the beginning… I love it, LOL!
Some republicans are not worth trying to keep.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Small Business Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senate candidate Tennant makes stop in Wellsburg 9 hr The Punisher 1
NightSide - Stephen Rose and Jesse Randolph Fig... Fri Kelly Essentially 1
Block Party Aug 23 Tech 2
Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... Aug 21 A Choice 3
Libertarian gubernatorial candidate Wyllie soon... Aug 20 OrlandoChris 1
Astorino Announces IDA Support For $90 Million ... Aug 15 brian sten 1
Sealmaxx (May '06) Aug 14 Paul T 67
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••