Perriello Tours Staunton to Raise Support for Obama Campaign - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA New...

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

Former 5th District Democratic Congressman Tom Perriello took a trip outside the district he used to represent to help show how the federal government can help, or hurt, small business owners.
Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Aug 22, 2012
John

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Oh great ! A 1 term congressman.
GOP

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
Oh great ! A 1 term congressman.
Grubbing for a 1 term President!! GOP!!!!!
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Sure, NOW they suddenly show up talking about jobs and infrastructure....Where the H$#@ you been for four years? Tired of your broken promises. Tommy, hitching yourself to the Obama wagon was a mistake 2 years ago. Figure it out.
StepinFetchit

Floyd, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Tom looked so comfortable tagging along on the tour of - we're gonna win ?North Carolina?-Virginia with buffoon Biden while Joltin' Joe made such stupid remarks. The "media" types are damning of any pol with (R.) beside their name but Bamboozler's press corps(e) says nothing OR simply makes light of such "gaffes" and excuses the whole issue. I say potatoes, they say potatos and the standards are more than double. The Tom & Jerky show was quite the team. Little Tom looked so small in Big Joe's shadow. Gee, wouldn't the doctor be proud of his boy.

R.I.P.: Icarus Fly High, then crash-N-burn
steve

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Grubbing for a 1 term President!!
GOP!!!!!
One loser working for another.
TEX

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Tom, are you bringing your union thugs to help out as you did to stifle local comments at your "town meetings"
I can see clearly now

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

WHY!
Voted for this guy a few years back, foolish move on my part. Thought he would be his own person and not be another give-me-crat following the the thug mob from the Obamma mill in Washington. Won't be fooled again by him or his leader.
City Native

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

I can see clearly now wrote:
WHY!
Voted for this guy a few years back, foolish move on my part. Thought he would be his own person and not be another give-me-crat following the the thug mob from the Obamma mill in Washington. Won't be fooled again by him or his leader.

Where you also foolishly swayed into voting for Obama?
jogger

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

I didn't know tom was so short.....
I can see clearly now

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

City Native wrote:
<quoted text>.
Where you also foolishly swayed into voting for Obama?
No I didn't vote for Obama in 08. Tom though seemed to bring something new into the picture when voted for him. Thanks for asking.
State takeover

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

TEX wrote:
Tom, are you bringing your union thugs to help out as you did to stifle local comments at your "town meetings"
Perriello's union thugs were as rude as ever, shoving and gut-punching anyone who fared express their first amendment right to protest! Of course, we really dont need any reminder how dems hate the constitution!
conflicted

Palmyra, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Wasn't Tom excersizing his first amendment right?
Gnu

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

State takeover wrote:
<quoted text>
Perriello's union thugs were as rude as ever, shoving and gut-punching anyone who fared express their first amendment right to protest! Of course, we really dont need any reminder how dems hate the constitution!
tom perriello beat virgil goode .....stop crying ; get over it.
Really

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Gnu wrote:
<quoted text>
tom perriello beat virgil goode .....stop crying ; get over it.
not sure that's was a good thing....but at the end of the day.....Tommy was sent on as well...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••