Second "Breakfast with the City Manag...

Second "Breakfast with the City Manager" slated for Bluefield Saturday

There are 7 comments on the Bluefield Daily Telegraph story from Apr 3, 2013, titled Second "Breakfast with the City Manager" slated for Bluefield Saturday. In it, Bluefield Daily Telegraph reports that:

Business owners and merchants in Bluefield are invited to meet with the city's new Redevelopment and Planning Director as well as hear more about small business development Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bluefield Daily Telegraph.

think

Princeton, WV

#1 Apr 5, 2013
who foots the bill for all these "breakfasts"..bluefi eld seems to have money burning a hole in their pockets
Triumph Insult Comic Dog

Clay, WV

#2 Apr 5, 2013
think wrote:
who foots the bill for all these "breakfasts"..bluefi eld seems to have money burning a hole in their pockets
Wait, it's not at Hardee's? Let's do it there, I'll bring coupons.

I read the article, it's for business leaders. Meaning the potential attendance would be less than 10.
PP Tinkle

Bluefield, WV

#3 Apr 5, 2013
I want to start up a sex toy factory...I wonder if this Bluefield College boy and the former Hardees Manager want to know more about my small business!
Bluefield Social Club

Bluefield, WV

#4 Apr 6, 2013
What a farce! This Jim Ferguson thinks he can fix problems by putting on stupid shows like this? Local businesses are the reason why we lost out on all the real businesses that went to Blfd. VA. Not only is he wasting tax dollars on food and motivational guest speakers, he's trying to get local businesses to learn how to survive on grant money instead of actually doing business!

Obviously the man wasn't paid to think when he was a slave driver at Hardee's. Big corporation fast-food told him what to do and how to do it and when to do it. He was a sorry choice for City Manager. He certainly doesn't understand the finer points of economics or government.

Ideas

Princeton, WV

#5 Apr 9, 2013
A good idea was to place more billboards on I77 to bring travelers into the city. Its about time they gave travelers a reason to stop at Exit 1.
Best Buy

Princeton, WV

#6 Apr 9, 2013
Ideas wrote:
A good idea was to place more billboards on I77 to bring travelers into the city. Its about time they gave travelers a reason to stop at Exit 1.
Anybody who made the mistaking of getting off in Blowfield was cussing themselves for not stopping in Princeton or going on to Bastian for gas and a snack.

This town is a lost cause and always will be...
Tom

Harrisonburg, VA

#7 Apr 9, 2013
I think we should send "I Know" there so he can irritate the hell out of them by repeating stupid sh!t over and over again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Small Business Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Best Way To Make Money Online (Sep '14) Sun Sandie Francis 8
Who Wants to work at Home? Sun Sandie Francis 1
Alternatives to Quickbooks, What's the best Opt... Dec 2 Sean Vangill 1
News Best Small Businesses for 'Mompreneurs' Dec 1 Sean Vangill 4
News Keep it local: Terre Haute owners, managers app... Nov 26 Haha 2
News Texas small businesses to Dan Patrick: Back off... Oct '16 Pope Closet Emeritus 7
News Senate candidate hears from young entrepreneurs Oct '16 Flavor7955 6
More from around the web