First ach Reviews Anyone?

Posted in the Small Business Forum

Kara

Columbia, MD

#2 Nov 19, 2012
I signed up FirstACH for my nonprofit a couple days before our big event. They were pretty awesome. They rushed around to get my account set up in time and get me the hardware I needed. They spent over an hour with me on the phone to help me figure everything out. The morning of, they fielded a couple frantic calls from me and helped me figure out what I was doing. They were really helpful and the solution I ended up with was soooo much better than the one we used last year.
FDR

Beaverton, OR

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Terrible! Buyer beware. I used their services for months and had nothing but trouble. Including having them hold funds that had been withdrawn from my clients accounts but never deposited to mine. I'm still trying to get my money after 30 days and was told to call back in 60 days. Wish I would have checked the reviews before I signed up for this service.
davidf

Murphys, CA

#4 Mar 11, 2014
Applied for account on-line. Received confirmation that application approved and Merchant ID issued. Further stated I would receive e-mail with instructions to access account and process payments. No e-mail received. When I called, I was advised that my account was closed by underwriting--no explanation why. Representative could not explain. I asked why i did not receive any communication to notify me account was closed. He simply stated they do not do that. They would refund my money--will wait to see if I get the refund.

SALES PRACTICES ARE MISREPRESENTATIVE DO NOT TRUST THEM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Small Business Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
450 paid surveys, focus groups, and market rese... Sat jenny111 2
NAACP president thinks Pittsfield can do more f... Fri Theeeet 8
House moves to extend tax breaks through December Fri Beverly 5
Small businesses have even more credit-card rea... Fri Tonya 7
Business is booming for Oakville Chamber chair Fri Melvin 2
Villa Banca's closing in Nashua a tale of the s... Jan 28 MEL 3
Tupelo eatery Grady's Korner Kitchen now closed Jan 22 Its_Me 3
More from around the web