Start your own business selling Kurto...
lousam

Maribor, Slovenia

#49 Mar 12, 2013
Hi Rahab
I will send you an email right away.
Kind regards
Louise Samuel
www.kurtos-kalacs.com
rahab alfaraj

Muscat, Oman

#50 Mar 12, 2013
ok thx lousise alot
rahab alfaraj

Muscat, Oman

#51 Mar 12, 2013
could u tell me when u send the email thx alot
lousam

Maribor, Slovenia

#52 Mar 13, 2013
Hi
Yes I replied to [email protected]

Can you send me an email: [email protected]

I will then reply to you.
Kind regards
Louise Samuel
www.kurtos-kalacs.com
rahab alfaraj

Muscat, Oman

#53 Mar 14, 2013
hi i send email to u but i didn't recived any email from u
lousam

Maribor, Slovenia

#54 Mar 19, 2013
Hi Rahab
I replied :)))
KATADEKOTA

Guangzhou, China

#56 Apr 20, 2013
I can make the oven for USD 322.00 excluding delivery, depends where is it delivered. I am manufacturing it now , we make ovens for 7-11 , Mc Donalds too..please contact me at [email protected]

ALI
Cuptor Colac Secuiesc

Clearwater, FL

#58 Apr 23, 2013
Buna Ziua Vasile,

Eu am un cuptor electric cumparat de la tipii din Slovenia si as vrea sa-l vand fiindca avem alte planuri.Nu a fost folosit mai mult de 30 minute cat sa-l probam.Este nou nout.Suntem localizati in Florida.Daca te intereseaza scrie-mi la [email protected] .
Sa auzim de bine.
Gaman
Vasile wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Janos,
Where is your location?
I'm interested in a Kurtos Kalacs kit.
Edison

Edmonton, Canada

#59 Apr 23, 2013
KATADEKOTA wrote:
I can make the oven for USD 322.00 excluding delivery, depends where is it delivered. I am manufacturing it now , we make ovens for 7-11 , Mc Donalds too..please contact me at [email protected]
ALI
. Can I see one of ur machine I am from Canada
Toronto Ontario
Danny H

UK

#60 Apr 26, 2013
It’s all very well buying ‘cheap’ goods from China, but I would prefer to buy a quality product made in Europe as I know I am supporting and contributing to the European Economy.
The problem with the world today is we buy too much from China. Our money leaves Europe (or the US) and goes to China. Workers are paid very little and the rich get richer. THEN China loans it BACK to Europe and the US with interest.
I purchased an oven from www.kurtos-kalacs.com two and a half years ago. I can honestly say that after 4 events, I got my money back in profit to cover the investment. Matjaz (I think he owns the company) helped me with my baking issues and even helped me make a promo video for my business.
A few years ago, I purchased a donut machine from China and it was very poorly made. But I guess you get what you pay for. My advice is to continue to support the European economy and buy a quality product, made by experienced engineers and sold by a company that will continue to support you.
Csaba

Maribor, Slovenia

#61 Apr 27, 2013
I agree with last post. Buy European or Amerian to keep our workers working and ecomony good.
Kurtoskalacs is Hungarian / Romanian not China.

“Talk to me about Health or $$$”

Since: Jul 13

Colorado Springs, CO

#64 Jul 23, 2013
Visit http://www.empowernetwork.com/almostasecret.p... to help your business really take off! Anyone can do it, but it's much more useful when you're already running a small business. The startup overhead is laughable on a business budget. You can take you and your business further than you ever thought possible!
cristina

Doha, Qatar

#65 Aug 6, 2013
Good idea, are you suppling ovens to Middle East? I'm very interested. E-mail me [email protected]
Louise Samuel

Celje, Slovenia

#66 Aug 6, 2013
Hi Cristina
YES we are supply ovens to the Middle East... Have a look on our web site page Our customers and you will see what countries we have sent our ovens to.
http://www.kurtos-kalacs.com/Customers.html
If you take a look at our web site and Facebook page you will see more images from some of our customers. www.kurtos-kalacs.com
https://www.facebook.com/kurtoskalacssuto
I will also send you an email!
Kind regards
Louise Samuel
www.kurtos-kalacs.com
Cattin Jerome

Gent, Belgium

#67 Sep 3, 2013
Dear,

We would like to order a Kurtos machine DKK E8 ECO - Electric oven 8 ECO

Can you please tell us the transport price to Belgium please?

Kind regards,

Cattin Jerome +32484051728
Answer for Cattin Jerome

Maribor, Slovenia

#68 Sep 4, 2013
Dear Cattin Jerome
Yes we can supply a complete business package to you in Belgium. The package includes:
1 x Electric 8 ECO oven (230v)
16 x cooking rolls
1 x wall rack
1 x surface rack
1 x step by step guide including recipes and video tutorial
1 x oven operational manual

What you need to decide is if you would like wood or steel cooking rolls? The cost for delivery with GLS 'door to door' is: 70 Euro + vat @22% If you have a VAT number we do not have to charge VAT as our company is also registered in the European Union. I also suggest that you take 3 x bags of EASY Kurtos mix (15kg per bag) which I can ship to you for FREE. This is enough Kurtos mix to make 1800 Kurtos once the other ingredients are added. My email is: [email protected]
simona

Grimsby, UK

#69 Sep 23, 2013
Hi! Please live a contact nr. To order a owen from u! Thank a lot! [email protected]
Louise Samuel wrote:
Hi Janos
Just to give you some figures. The complete Electrical 8 package which includes:
1 x electric oven
16 x wooden rolls
1 x surface rack
1 x wall rack
1 x step by step guide including recipes
1 x oven manual
Costs 1480 Euro
At the end of October we made and sold Kurtos at a Halloween party.
We started at 2.00pm and finished at 10.00pm (8 hours) The reason why we finished at 10pm was that we ran out of dough! We could have made much more as the party went into the early hours of the morning.
There were 2 workers.
We sold 320 kurtos at 2.50 Euro each.
We took 800 Euro
The two workers were paid 6Euro per hour:= 96 Euro
The ingredients cost: 96 Euro
The place (rent) was 50 Euro
Diesel for the trailer 20 Euro
Bags 5.00 Euro
That is a gross profit of 533 Euro
So, in ONE event, just over one third of the oven and accessories is paid for! What kind of business can offer you this sort of return on investment?
In Budapest they are charging 3000Euro for the recipe ALONE!
We give this to our customers FOR FREE and we continue to support our customers and help them to develop new recipe ideas...... I guess you pay for what you get, and in our case it’s an excellent service and quality equipment.
simona

Grimsby, UK

#70 Sep 23, 2013
I need one of your owen! Live me a nr pls . [email protected]
Answer for Simona

Maribor, Slovenia

#71 Sep 24, 2013
Hi Simona
Sending you an email right now!
My telephone number is: 0038640914648

I used to work near Slough...
Kind regards
Louise
[email protected]
Niko

Sparks, NV

#72 Oct 16, 2013
Hey, I need to get in contact with you, how can I reach you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Small Business Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seeing through the haze of tobacco and vaping t... Sep 8 Fairness 2
News SEO and content strategies (Aug '13) Sep 8 technoair 9
News SBA offers disaster assistance to Iowa business... Sep 8 Stephany McDowell 1
Small Business Loans (May '07) Sep 7 strayfemur 5
Poll Best Way To Make Money Online (Sep '14) Sep 7 strayfemur 5
News Why culture war issues like same-sex marriage a... Sep 6 Imprtnrd 4
News Another ObamaCare challenge heads to the Suprem... (Oct '15) Sep 6 Swedenforever of ... 30
More from around the web