sanja

Rijeka, Croatia

#28 Aug 9, 2012
Louise Samuel wrote:
Hi Janos
Just to give you some figures. The complete Electrical 8 package which includes:
1 x electric oven
16 x wooden rolls
1 x surface rack
1 x wall rack
1 x step by step guide including recipes
1 x oven manual
Costs 1480 Euro
At the end of October we made and sold Kurtos at a Halloween party.
We started at 2.00pm and finished at 10.00pm (8 hours) The reason why we finished at 10pm was that we ran out of dough! We could have made much more as the party went into the early hours of the morning.
There were 2 workers.
We sold 320 kurtos at 2.50 Euro each.
We took 800 Euro
The two workers were paid 6Euro per hour:= 96 Euro
The ingredients cost: 96 Euro
The place (rent) was 50 Euro
Diesel for the trailer 20 Euro
Bags 5.00 Euro
That is a gross profit of 533 Euro
So, in ONE event, just over one third of the oven and accessories is paid for! What kind of business can offer you this sort of return on investment?
In Budapest they are charging 3000Euro for the recipe ALONE!
We give this to our customers FOR FREE and we continue to support our customers and help them to develop new recipe ideas...... I guess you pay for what you get, and in our case it’s an excellent service and quality equipment.
Pozdrav iz Hrvatske!Upravo sam se vratila iz Budimpešte i oduševljena sam s ovim kolačem, Možete li mi ponuditi suradnju i pod kojim uvjetima? Rado bih se okušala u proizvodnji ovoga specijaliteta.
lijepi pozdrav iz Krka
Sanja
Adrian

Honolulu, HI

#29 Aug 13, 2012
Hello I'm from romania and maybe y wana open a small business in USA is a good business,?
Richard

Hialeah, FL

#31 Oct 24, 2012
How much is it to ship the stainless steel electric oven 8 ECO to Miami,Florida,33141,USA?
Please let me know.Im interested in ordering your products. My email is gemzack78@gmail.com.
Louise Samuel

Murska Sobota, Slovenia

#32 Oct 25, 2012
Dear Adrian. If you do the business correctly and find a good location with lots of traffic (on foot) then making and selling Kurtos is a great business. Have a look at my Facebook page and you can see images from some of our other customers. Goto our web site and click Follow on Facebook to find my page: www.kurtos-kalacs.com
Louise Samuel

Murska Sobota, Slovenia

#33 Oct 25, 2012
Dear Richard.
We make 110v /125v ovens for the USA which are NSF certified. And the good news is... we ship for FREE to the USA with TNT door to door service....

You can download our complete price list here:
http://www.kurtos-kalacs.com/PriceListUSA.pdf

Or goto our web site and click on PRICE

My email is: info@kurtos-kalacs.com

Kind regards
Louise Samuel
Dimitris Grigoriou

Slough, UK

#34 Oct 30, 2012
Dear Louise
My name is Dimitris and im interesting to start a Kourtos kalacs business here in UK. Can you tell me please if its possible ta make an oven for me with gas but to look like the charcoal ones that you already have! i need to have this oven in front of the market stall to be more impressive! and if its possible to have this fake charcoals inside. If you can just tell me the price as well please:)

Kind Regards
Dimitris Grigoriou
Lousam

Murska Sobota, Slovenia

#35 Oct 30, 2012
Dimitris Grigoriou wrote:
Dear Louise
My name is Dimitris and im interesting to start a Kourtos kalacs business here in UK. Can you tell me please if its possible ta make an oven for me with gas but to look like the charcoal ones that you already have! i need to have this oven in front of the market stall to be more impressive! and if its possible to have this fake charcoals inside. If you can just tell me the price as well please:)
Kind Regards
Dimitris Grigoriou
Hi, I have sent you a reply to your email address.
Kind regards
Louise Samuel
Otto Wemberg

Mérida, Mexico

#36 Nov 19, 2012
I am intersted on your ovens and accesories for Mexico country starting in the south east of Mexico
( Cancun, Playa del Carmen. Merida, Campeche) I will develop the concept in kiosks and also promote your products as a representation please let me know if you have allready buissines with Mexico ? if not please send me info as soon as you can

thanks in advance

Otto
Louise Samuel

Murska Sobota, Slovenia

#37 Nov 21, 2012
Otto Wemberg wrote:
I am intersted on your ovens and accesories for Mexico country starting in the south east of Mexico
( Cancun, Playa del Carmen. Merida, Campeche) I will develop the concept in kiosks and also promote your products as a representation please let me know if you have allready buissines with Mexico ? if not please send me info as soon as you can
thanks in advance
Otto
Dear Otto
Please send me an email to info@kurtos-kalacs.com
I will then reply directly to you.
Kind regards
Louise Samuel
www.kurtos-kalacs.com
Richard

Hialeah, FL

#38 Nov 23, 2012
Dear Louise,
Have you sold any of your ovens here in the US? I would like to go take a look at the quality of one in person here in the US before i purchase. Please let me know.

Regards,

Richard
Moran

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#39 Dec 19, 2012
Can i please have your direct email address and phone number so that I can contact you, please?
Thank you
leon

Toronto, Canada

#40 Jan 1, 2013
Louise Samuel wrote:
Hi Janos
Just to give you some figures. The complete Electrical 8 package which includes:
1 x electric oven
16 x wooden rolls
1 x surface rack
1 x wall rack
1 x step by step guide including recipes
1 x oven manual
Costs 1480 Euro
At the end of October we made and sold Kurtos at a Halloween party.
We started at 2.00pm and finished at 10.00pm (8 hours) The reason why we finished at 10pm was that we ran out of dough! We could have made much more as the party went into the early hours of the morning.
There were 2 workers.
We sold 320 kurtos at 2.50 Euro each.
We took 800 Euro
The two workers were paid 6Euro per hour:= 96 Euro
The ingredients cost: 96 Euro
The place (rent) was 50 Euro
Diesel for the trailer 20 Euro
Bags 5.00 Euro
That is a gross profit of 533 Euro
So, in ONE event, just over one third of the oven and accessories is paid for! What kind of business can offer you this sort of return on investment?
In Budapest they are charging 3000Euro for the recipe ALONE!
We give this to our customers FOR FREE and we continue to support our customers and help them to develop new recipe ideas...... I guess you pay for what you get, and in our case it’s an excellent service and quality equipment.
hey Louise what the shipping cost to canada for that machine
Costs for ovens

Murska Sobota, Slovenia

#41 Jan 2, 2013
leon wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Louise what the shipping cost to canada for that machine
Hi, we ship to Canada and USA for free and we make 110v / 125v ovens for the USA & Canada.
Here is our price list for US &Canada with FREE delivery:
http://www.kurtos-kalacs.com/PriceListUSA.pdf
Kind regards
Louise
Richard

Hialeah, FL

#42 Jan 8, 2013
Dear Louise,
Have you sold any of your ovens here in the US? I would like to go take a look at the quality of one in person here in the US before i purchase. Please let me know??

Regards,

Richard
Costs for ovens

Murska Sobota, Slovenia

#43 Jan 9, 2013
Richard wrote:
Dear Louise,
Have you sold any of your ovens here in the US? I would like to go take a look at the quality of one in person here in the US before i purchase. Please let me know??
Regards,
Richard
Hi Richard
Yes we have sold many ovens to customers in the USA. Our electric ovens also carry the NSF International logo, which is a must in some states in the USA.
I suggest that you look at our Facebook page as many vendors post details there, regarding where they are selling or located... If you email me, I will email some of our customers and ask them if they don't mind you contacting them? Kind regards Louise
Jack

Cincinnati, OH

#44 Jan 30, 2013
Gentlemen,
We are very interested in purchasing one or possibly two of your larger LP Gas ovens. Could you please give us a price for your unit shipped to Ohio in the USA. We would also be interested in purchasing your mix as well.
Jack

Cincinnati, OH

#45 Jan 30, 2013
We are very interested in purchasing one of the large LP Gas ovens. We are in Ohio USA. We are also interested in purchasing your mix as well. Please get back to us with prices and information on the ovens. Can you email us the oven specifications.

Thanks,
Jack
Louise Samuel

Murska Sobota, Slovenia

#46 Jan 31, 2013
Jack wrote:
We are very interested in purchasing one of the large LP Gas ovens. We are in Ohio USA. We are also interested in purchasing your mix as well. Please get back to us with prices and information on the ovens. Can you email us the oven specifications.
Thanks,
Jack
Hi there Jack...
No problem...
Please can you write me an email so that I can reply to you in full?
My email is: info@kurtos-kalacs.com
Kind regards
Louise Samuel
www.kurtos-kalacs.com
Louise Samuel

Murska Sobota, Slovenia

#47 Jan 31, 2013
Jack wrote:
Gentlemen,
We are very interested in purchasing one or possibly two of your larger LP Gas ovens. Could you please give us a price for your unit shipped to Ohio in the USA. We would also be interested in purchasing your mix as well.
Hi Jack
I will send you all details.
But I do need an email address?
Mine is info@kurtos-kalacs.com

Kind regards
Louise Samuel
www.kurtos-kalacs.com
rahab alfaraj

Oman

#48 Mar 11, 2013
Dear Louise

We are very interested in purchasing one electronic ovens. Could you please give us a price for your unit shipped to oman. We would also be interested in purchasing your mix as well.
plz contact me at
rejoya@hotmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Small Business Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Way To Make Money Online Feb 16 Kim 2
a1 best ways to make money online | make money ... Feb 16 Alicia 6
Bill would allow Hoosiers to refuse gay weddings Feb 9 NorCal Native 29
for sale atm skimmer (wincor,diebold,ncr) (Sep '10) Feb 4 senegal 10
Alibaba to U.S. firms: Secure a loan through us Feb 4 notsoaveragejoe 1
Minister touts value of small business in Chema... Feb 3 Valley 1
Australia's Abbott Vows to Fight On Feb 3 LMR 7
More from around the web