Obama Medicare plan: No voucher but m...

Obama Medicare plan: No voucher but maybe a bill

There are 3 comments on the Tri-cityherald.com story from Sep 23, 2012, titled Obama Medicare plan: No voucher but maybe a bill. In it, Tri-cityherald.com reports that:

It's not just the 1 percent who'll feel the pinch. And take note, baby boomers: The Medicare you get won't be quite as generous as what your parents' generation enjoys.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-cityherald.com.

Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#1 Sep 23, 2012
Once again republicrat obama sells out the old and disabled to the insurance companies. When are they going to run a REAL Democrat?
shipdog7

Trenton, MI

#2 Sep 24, 2012
Only two incident of thousands like it. May 2, 2012. Medicare Fraud Strike Force Charges 107 Individuals for Approximately $452 Million in False Billing...... Medicare Fraud:$5.6 Billion Paid To 2,600 Drugstores With Questionable Billings, Report Shows. Google it. How do they control the new Mafia enterprising? No more street whackings for failure to pay for protection. Technology at its best.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Sep 25, 2012
This Nov election will be nothing more than a choice between the better of TWO bad choices.Both major parties,in my opinion,have absolutely no idea how to solve these problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Retirement Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Breaking up is hard to do: When and why to look... Nov 26 other breaks 1
News How planners can play therapist to paralyzed li... Nov 24 Jobart 4
News Poland lowers retirement age, amid economic slo... Nov 16 PolakPotrafi 1
News Paula Shahadey retires immediately from VCSC Nov 15 South Vigo Bravette 5
News Q&A: How myRA, a new retirement account, works (Nov '15) Nov 15 Matt 7
News No DCED grant for Bungalow upgrades Nov 14 it is a shythile ... 10
News Layoffs, if they come, could affect grant Oct '16 Andy Taylor 13
More from around the web