Study Suggests Wealthy Men Less Likely to Let Spouse Handle Finances
Aug 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KMID
It is a sexist stereotype that men are better at managing money than their wives.
#1 Aug 31, 2012
"Femmasculine" Femme=woman in french and masculine=equal male. Combine the two words together it means literally "half a man or not gentlemen".
1) Femmasculine= men who wax or shave their whole body from their underarms to arm and knuckels to their legs pubic hair.
2) Femmasculine= men who cares about his appearance more than his future.
3) Femmasculine= men who spend all of his cash earn on Vercace cloths, Gucci shoes, facial moisturizer, hair products...
4) Femmasculine= Men who take women on a less then $10 coffee date and he expects her to pay half for the coffee.
5) Femmasculine= Men who expects the women to get in her car and drives to him for the first date, in oppose to him being a gentleman and go to her.
6) Femmasculine= Men who worry about the bags under his eyes more than women do.
7) Femmasculine= Men who think a women is smart and sexy only if she has many degrees and she is competing head to head with him in the corporate world.
8) Femmasculine= Men who let the nanny raise his child because he and mommy are to busy chasing money they have no time to be there for their children.
9) Femmasculine= Men who are shoulders to shoulders every Saturday in the beauty salon getting manicure, pedicure and have their eyebrows pluck.
Femmasculine= Men who forget how to be gentlemen.
Add your comments below
|Education, debt avoidance smooth path to retire... (Jul '07)||Aug 27||GregfromFinanSavvy||4|
|Why even $1M may not be enough for retirement||Aug 27||GregfromFinanSavvy||2|
|Gay couples still fighting for equality with th...||Aug 25||Sick of Bigots an...||6|
|2 Blue Island brothers in line for 6 government... (Nov '13)||Aug 23||Taxpayer for years||35|
|7 On Your Side: Employees say Va. company withh...||Aug 20||Interested||1|
|Neil Abercrombie: The race for Governor||Aug 13||fifiacoinswimp||39|
|O' Canada: a great place to...retire||Aug 12||QA Test 01||4|
Find what you want!
Search Retirement Forum Now