CPPIB head says pooled pensions shoul...

CPPIB head says pooled pensions should be mandatory if feds want plan to...

There are 1 comment on the The Guardian story from Jun 8, 2012, titled CPPIB head says pooled pensions should be mandatory if feds want plan to.... In it, The Guardian reports that:

Ottawa's proposal to create voluntary pooled retirement pensions won't go far enough to cover Canadians in need of a retirement plan unless they are made mandatory and given more teeth, the head of the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jun 11, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pension Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul Ryan: Budget negotiations are for cutting ... (Oct '13) Oct 20 Swedenforever of ... 12
News Police pensions head back to court -- Career an... (Apr '08) Oct 19 silly rabbit 55
News Bruce Poliquin is no friend to Maine's working ... Oct 9 longtail 1
News Pension mess can't go on; that's no reason to i... Sep 26 donaldito 4ever 1
News Senate panel backs bill to protect miners' reti... Sep 25 Wish4549 19
News CPP reform to sting economy, jobs over short te... Sep '16 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 1
News British retirees in Canada push Trudeau Liberal... Sep '16 Brit Knowitall - UK 1
More from around the web