Funds soar in the first quarter

Mar 28, 2013 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: www.usatoday.com

Normally, when the Standard & Poor's 500-stock index hits a new all-time high and completes the third year of a bull market, you expect certain things.

You expect your Uncle Elmer to call you and tell you what a chump you are for not buying triple-leveraged biotechnology funds. You expect stadiums named after mutual fund companies. You expect to see your fund manager being carried in to TV appearances on a litter.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Obama is making the rich richer while killing the poor with high gas prices. Go figure.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Barack Benghazi will bend over backwards for the rich, but he keeps shoving higher gas prices up the poor man's ass.
XDR

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
Obama is making the rich richer while killing the poor with high gas prices. Go figure.
Obama doesn't set gas prices, and people who make a middle class income and don't invest in either stock market funds or ETFs are fools.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
Before, you blamed President Obama for Bush's crimes.
Now you blame him for Cheney & Rockefeller's crimes.

What next?
Will you blame Obama for getting us into the phony Iraq war?

You Lying Idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••