Home loan hot spots are ours

Home loan hot spots are ours

There are 3 comments on the NEWS.com.au story from Dec 21, 2012, titled Home loan hot spots are ours. In it, NEWS.com.au reports that:

The Melbourne growth areas of Point Cook, Craigieburn and Pakenham also made the list, compiled by Veda, Australia's largest provider of personal credit information.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NEWS.com.au.

Cynthia lang

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Hello,my name is Cynthia lang

my company is giving out loan to individuals who are in needs of financial help,for example to buy a car,setup a business,build an estate,pay off your dept and other financial help at 3% interest rate,please anyone who is interested should please contact us via hopefinanceservicelimited@gmai l.com
Dalit Skinner

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Cynthia lang wrote:
Hello,my name is Cynthia lang
my company is giving out loan to individuals who are in needs of financial help,for example to buy a car,setup a business,build an estate,pay off your dept and other financial help at 3% interest rate,please anyone who is interested should please contact us via hopefinanceservicelimited@gmai l.com
Bugger off this is not an advertising froum.
Dalit Skinner

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Jan 8, 2013
forum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michigan's middle class stumbling despite econo... 1 hr wtap1989 2
News Husband and wife plead guilty to mortgage fraud... (Apr '09) Sep 1 Joe Balls 71
News Gingrich acknowledges Freddie Mac consulting fees (Nov '11) Sep 1 swedenforever 778
News Trouble at the top for Hudson City Savings Bank (Nov '10) Aug 31 billc793 19
News Congress should stop meddling and let Postal Se... (May '12) Aug 30 Mr_Awesome 23
News Twice Victims Of Mortgage Fraud, Family Faces E... (Jul '08) Aug 29 he knows 24
News Sean Rutledge Resigns from United Law Group (Dec '09) Aug 28 ddd 12
More from around the web