Estes Valley LIbrary to host Break the 'Manacles' of debt workshop on Nov. 5

Full story: Estes Park Trail-Gazette

" Manacles : metal band, chain or shackle for fastening someone's hands or ankles." That's a great noun for describing the restrictive power of consumer debt, vividly alluding to the confines of living under the overhang of credit card bills, car payments and student loans.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Laurel

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

They may mention this at the workshop, but the best way I've found to "break the cycle" is to transfer credit card debt to 0% interest balance-transfer cards to give yourself 18 or more months free of accruing interest. My personal strategy is to use the "Balance Transfer Credit Cards" area on the CreditParrot.com site and sign up for as many balance transfer cards as I can until I've eliminated all interest payments. Then when the 1.5 or more years end, I just sign up for new balance-transfer cards.
electedface

Havertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Student debt is stunting the growth of the economy. Student loans have increased by 275% over past decade. As the next generation graduates from college, they are plagued by insurmountable debt that places demands on their income, limiting their ability to spend their earnings in ways that stimulate the economy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Esmaria

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/EvYZBe ) too my friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••