Australian market preview

Australian market preview

There are 8 comments on the West Australian story from Sep 13, 2012, titled Australian market preview. In it, West Australian reports that:

The Australian market looks set to open around three-quarters of a per cent higher after the US Federal Reserve announced fresh measures to stimulate the country's sluggish economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at West Australian.

Myth Buster

Bandar, Malaysia

#1 Sep 13, 2012
USA is printing more money.
Indian Man

Leabrook, Australia

#2 Sep 13, 2012
The Federal Reserve raped me, & my children & grandchildren as well. It is still doing it as we speak.
tony

Miranda, Australia

#3 Sep 13, 2012
Indian Man wrote:
The Federal Reserve raped me, & my children & grandchildren as well. It is still doing it as we speak.
I hate all this terrorist business. I used to love the days when you could look at an unattended bag on a train or bus and think to yourself...'I'm going to take that.'
mutant ARSIERAT Fixers

San Jose, CA

#4 Sep 13, 2012
tony wrote:
<quoted text>I hate all this terrorist business. I used to love the days when you could look at an unattended bag on a train or bus and think to yourself...'I'm going to take that.'
Who is stopping you?

Since: Sep 12

Picton, Australia

#5 Sep 13, 2012
Unattended bag nowadays = bomb until proven otherwise.
Albino Basher

Wollstonecraft, Australia

#6 Sep 14, 2012
Kill the yank burgermunching monkeys
tony

Miranda, Australia

#7 Sep 15, 2012
mutant ARSIERAT Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is stopping you?
A devout Muslim entered a black cab in London .

He curtly asked the cabbie to turn off the radio because as decreed by his religious teaching, he must not listen to music because in the time of the prophet there was no music, especially Western music which is the music of the infidel.

The cab driver politely switched off the radio, stopped the cab and opened the door.

The Arab asked him, "What are you doing?"


The cabbie answered, "In the time of the prophet there were no taxis, so get out and wait for a camel!"
ha ha

Hinchinbrook, Australia

#8 Sep 16, 2012
tony wrote:
<quoted text>A devout Muslim entered a black cab in London .
He curtly asked the cabbie to turn off the radio because as decreed by his religious teaching, he must not listen to music because in the time of the prophet there was no music, especially Western music which is the music of the infidel.
The cab driver politely switched off the radio, stopped the cab and opened the door.
The Arab asked him, "What are you doing?"
The cabbie answered, "In the time of the prophet there were no taxis, so get out and wait for a camel!"
the cab driver was indian and the taxi stunk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Decomposing Body Found In Foreclosed NoHo Home (Dec '08) Jun 25 hood-cats 8
News Ryan presents plan for a largest corporate tax ... Jun 24 Atlas sans Balls 2
News `I like helping people' (Aug '07) Jun 21 FuckIt 314
News End of legislative session laws a " Zombie Prop... Jun 18 Mos-A 1
News Syndicate mortgages: Solid returns for fixed terms Jun 18 cop fooled 2 1
News Windermere family, 3 others face racketeering c... (Dec '08) Jun 17 Eddie 56
News Distinctive Home Builders, Ltd. Offers Best New... (Mar '13) Jun 17 Prairie Trails Lot 34
More from around the web