Buying homes tough for young families

Buying homes tough for young families

There are 3 comments on the The Age story from Aug 19, 2014, titled Buying homes tough for young families. In it, The Age reports that:

Nina Cunneen has rented most of her adult life. Despite a successful career as a nurse and marriage to a sales account manager, the 34-year-old mother has still found buying a house tough.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Age.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#1 Aug 20, 2014
Buying a house is not difficult with help of real estate agents. When I was struggling to find a house in my budget someone suggested me Cloud Real Estate. They helped me buy a decent home in my budget within a month.

Since: Nov 14

Philippines

#2 Nov 28, 2014
This is all true. Very difficult to have your own house nowadays. Many requirements and need to have more financial power.

Since: Apr 15

Incline Village

#4 Oct 2, 2015
Buying a home can be a great experience. If we are taking care of some of the main factors then it will be not tough for young family also. First is finding a Realtor who specializes in the area of the city you want to live and who also has experience with houses that you think are in your price range. Good loan officers will be able to provide a wide variety of loan options and help you understand the one or two that best fits your unique situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Corelogic Inc (CLGX) Upgraded at Zacks Investme... Fri June Ann 1
News How to Make Your Dream Home a Reality Apr 27 Try 1
News Davis teachers remain under-valued Apr 27 Birds Landing Bob 1
News Unpopularity of Clinton, Trump puts spotlight o... Apr 25 bottlecap 8
News Lacking down payments, millennials may be renti... Apr 20 It Does 1
News 6 things Gen Xers should do now to boost their ... Apr 20 billink 1
News 24 Charged In Pittsburgh-Area Mortgage Fraud; T... (Feb '08) Apr 17 Kernals House 426
More from around the web