U.S. Home Prices Continue to Pick Up Speed

Apr 30, 2013 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: www.usnews.com

Home prices in the nation's 20 largest metropolitan areas surged 9.3 percent over the last 12 months ending in February, the most substantial year-over-year growth rate since May 2006, near the height of the housing bubble.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated May 1, 2013
Edward

Norrköping, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Your corporate news media is bought and paid for by the rich...and here is how they manipulate you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ever wonder why they cheer when prices for homes go up and make it harder for regular couples to own private property?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Edward wrote:
Your corporate news media is bought and paid for by the rich...and here is how they manipulate you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ever wonder why they cheer when prices for homes go up and make it harder for regular couples to own private property?
Well when you buy a home its only natural to want it to increase in value afterwards. You don't want to see it become worth less than you paid.

The problem is when you have these huge increases like 10% per year. The prices rise too fast, create a bubble, which bursts and those late to the party lose as the market prices falls back to reality.

There should be a value increase to match inflation. But a slow steady value increase over years rather than large jumps up and down over months.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••