Nov. foreclosures down from '12 The n...

Nov. foreclosures down from '12 The number of new foreclosure cases...

There are 1 comment on the Daytona Beach News-Journal Online story from Dec 11, 2013, titled Nov. foreclosures down from '12 The number of new foreclosure cases.... In it, Daytona Beach News-Journal Online reports that:

The number of new foreclosure cases filed in the Volusia and Flagler county courts dropped in November compared to a year ago, as banks comply with new requirements and continue to look for options such as short sales and restructured loans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daytona Beach News-Journal Online.

The Voice

Ormond Beach, FL

#1 Dec 15, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Decomposing Body Found In Foreclosed NoHo Home (Dec '08) Jun 25 hood-cats 8
News Ryan presents plan for a largest corporate tax ... Jun 24 Atlas sans Balls 2
News `I like helping people' (Aug '07) Jun 21 FuckIt 314
News End of legislative session laws a " Zombie Prop... Jun 18 Mos-A 1
News Syndicate mortgages: Solid returns for fixed terms Jun 18 cop fooled 2 1
News Windermere family, 3 others face racketeering c... (Dec '08) Jun 17 Eddie 56
News Distinctive Home Builders, Ltd. Offers Best New... (Mar '13) Jun 17 Prairie Trails Lot 34
More from around the web