Most popular suburbs in Australia

There are 5 comments on the NEWS.com.au story from Feb 14, 2014, titled Most popular suburbs in Australia. In it, NEWS.com.au reports that:

MORE than 20 suburbs in Australia chalked up a huge number of house sales in the past year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NEWS.com.au.

“Fight For Democracy in Tonga!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 14, 2014
Wolli creek ?
Muslim Mom

Sydney, Australia

#2 Feb 14, 2014
All Muslims Refugees new at Sydney please move welcoming into Mosman.
newzealand is diarhea

Energodar, Ukraine

#3 Feb 14, 2014
Any suburb that does not have f*ckin lazy stinkin ugly abos, kiwis, indians or muslims in it is popular
Scooterman

Melbourne, Australia

#4 Feb 15, 2014
Surprised to see Mildura high on the list for Victoria, being regional.

Sad to see a number of formerly half-decent country Victorian towns on Melbourne's outskirts going to shit, and spending on infrastructure and entertainment facilities won't be a huge priority long after the developers have plonked their Soviet-style McMansion estates down, made their money and flown off to ruin another paddock on Melbourne's outskirts.
dreamer

Camperdown, Australia

#5 Feb 15, 2014
Id like to live in Port Macquarie but I'd have to leave my family (entrenched Sydneysiders) and friends so I guess it isn't possible right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News People in Business Tue Fartsalot 3
News Connecticut-based bank takes control of foreclo... May 2 cops are liars an... 2
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) May 1 Reverend Alan 4,711
News Warning as RBS slumps to 446m loss Apr 30 SirPrize 1
News Long-term care is likely reality; planning can ... Apr 30 Anthony Heaney 1
News Hospice House (Aug '10) Apr 27 calebhart54 65
News Blind River mayor rejects calls for forensic au... Apr 25 may need em 1
More from around the web