Woman's death in reported St. Paul br...

Woman's death in reported St. Paul break-in ruled a homicide

There are 345 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 27, 2010, titled Woman's death in reported St. Paul break-in ruled a homicide. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Heidi Firkus, 25, was fatally shot Sunday during an apparent break-in at the St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Dallas, TX

#354 May 9, 2013
Nick and his new wife Rachel are expecting.

Chicago, IL

#356 Jul 29, 2013
I'm an old friend of Nick's new wife. I had no idea about this case, but now I'm really suspicious...

Eau Claire, WI

#357 Apr 15, 2014
New wife and now they have a baby.
Suspicous too

Saint Paul, MN

#358 Apr 15, 2014
FriendOfRach wrote:
I'm an old friend of Nick's new wife. I had no idea about this case, but now I'm really suspicious...
You should be. There are many people who knew Heidi, who spent time with her, and who knew them together... and I'm pretty sure none of them suspect anyone except for Nick. so sad.

Stillwater, MN

#360 Nov 18, 2014
I can't believe this is a cold case - It's just so obvious he's guilty. You'd think based on what we know he could be charged circumstantially. Obviously there were financial issues she wasn't aware of and they weren't prepared for their eviction the next day. On top of his motive, why would a person with a shotgun go after an intruder? Wouldn't it make more sense to stay behind a locked door, aimed and ready for if the intruder made it to you? If Nick did go after an intruder, why would he have his wife go along? It also is horrible to think that his wife is killed and he has apparently done nothing to help find who did it. Why wouldn't an innocent, loving husband spend his life trying to find out who killed his wife. How devastating for Heidi and her family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Class-action lawsuit is latest woe for IndyMac (Jun '08) Sat Skullymander 74
News Toronto home prices still soaring, but the subu... Fri Don Peet By-By Line 3
News City is a frozena indeed Oct 20 George Sulzbach 5
News Bank of America Says Obama's Refinancing-Plan D... (Dec '11) Oct 20 The Negro Cheever... 13
News Suburban investor charged with bank fraud Oct 19 California 27
News Paulson to give update today on financial bailout (Nov '08) Oct 19 High School Reunion 20
News America's 2nd-largest homebuilder outlines why ... (Apr '16) Oct 18 Fun In Toronto 3
More from around the web