Harry Gross: Deep in credit-card debt? Look to your home's equity for a relieving loan

Jun 2, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Philly.com

Dear Harry: My husband is retired, and I am still working. I have gotten us into a bad credit situation and don't know how to work it out.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2014
Anonymous

India

#1 Jun 4, 2010
This is a wonderful article. The things given are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone.
----------
david wilson
[url=http://thefinancefirm.com ]The Finance Firm[/url]
KIM

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jul 14, 2010
Id imagine that putting your house up to pay a debt is very risky =/

Since: Dec 09

Delhi, India

#3 Aug 9, 2010
Reduce the number of credit cards you carry. Write to your creditors to request that they close your accounts and report this status change to all credit-reporting agencies. try to Pay all of your bills on time. Late payments also have a negative effect on your credit rating.

Since: Aug 10

Delhi, India

#5 Aug 20, 2010
This will give the negative effect if you you are always late in payment, just pay your all bills.Best resource to relive loan immediately you can apply for the quick loan, it does not matter your credit history.
Gretchen

London, UK

#6 Mar 26, 2014
This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/EvYZBe ) too my friends and family.

Since: Mar 14

Mumbai, India

#7 Mar 31, 2014
As i am new to this forum. So far i have seen that this is quit interesting and have got some relevant information about the topic and i highly appreciate for providing me the related contents information. And i hope to have great discussions as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mortgage fraud charges snare 22 in South Florida (Jun '08) 22 hr Integrity 130
Interior Home Designs of Rossendale Reviews (Feb '13) Aug 29 paul 33
Why even $1M may not be enough for retirement Aug 27 GregfromFinanSavvy 2
California earthquake marks first major test of... Aug 26 renton-wa 1
Stocks plummet as Paulson says Feds won't buy b... (Nov '08) Aug 26 swedenforever 22
Storm damage hurt business, attorney says (Jul '13) Aug 26 Tricked in the past 4
Salmond says 'we're keeping pound' Aug 24 Cameron 10
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mortgage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••