Attorney pleads guilty to mortgage fraud

A real estate lawyer from Wilton has pleaded guilty to federal charges in a mortgage fraud scheme. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike

West Hartford, CT

#21 Jan 24, 2009
No the snake is not in the can yet.
Reelthing

Boca Raton, FL

#22 Jan 24, 2009
....A guy walks in to a bar and says
"All lawyers are azzholes".
Another guy sitting there says
"Hey,I resent that remark".
The bartender asks him
"Why are you a lawyer?"
The guy says " No, i'm an azzhole"
Justice served

Bloomfield, CT

#23 Feb 5, 2009
It is amazing that Paul Aparo was so cheap when it came to spending his money. Funny thing is he didn't even earn it legally! I understand that he got married after he found out he was going to jail. What kind of women would marry a man like this? Was she in on this scheme to defraud people as well? Did his former lover Kevin O'keefe decide to roll over on him so to speak? Yes, all this is a fact. Talk about a double life filled with deception. So when is the sentencing?
Boycott LOTTO

Oxford, CT

#24 Feb 5, 2009
Send a message to the Governor. Everyone stop playing the damn Lotto and give her a hit in the wallet.
anonymous

Kingston, NY

#25 Mar 9, 2009
Is the slimeball ever going to get sentenced or is the legal system going to forget about it???
The wife was probably in on it - I hear she has two young children as well as his two older kids, what a way to teach the kids about the justice system!
Namath

Columbus, OH

#26 Mar 2, 2010
last I heard Aparo still has a law license and is working in Hartford...what became of the guilty plea and the sentencing??
non scum sucking lawyer

Cromwell, CT

#27 Apr 27, 2010
Im standing. Not every attorney falls into the category that you feel they all do. Your generalization is comparable to racial discrimination and ethnic profiling. Don't judge all by the shortcomings of a few. Millions of attorney's work hard every day to ensure that the basic rights of those less fortunate are protected, even yours. Lets start with the e state attorney prosecuting this matter
Scumsuckinglawyer wrote:
Will all the lawyers that are not scumsucking currupt basturds please stand up!
I dont see anyone standing!
Namath

Cranston, RI

#28 Mar 18, 2011
2 years in jail

http://newhaven.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/pressrel1...
Namath wrote:
last I heard Aparo still has a law license and is working in Hartford...what became of the guilty plea and the sentencing??
Ripped me off too

AOL

#29 Apr 21, 2011
Nope, I understand Paul's still living the high life, looking like a million bucks in his thousand dollar suits. Wonder how he explains his actions to his two children.
justice

Cranston, RI

#30 Jun 21, 2011
Ripped me off too wrote:
Nope, I understand Paul's still living the high life, looking like a million bucks in his thousand dollar suits. Wonder how he explains his actions to his two children.
http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderServlet...
Jim

Cranston, RI

#31 Aug 6, 2012
Paul is home now, he did his time, leave him alone
Friend

Cranston, RI

#32 Oct 25, 2012
Paul hsa done his time, you idiots have no idea how stressful this is for anyone.
You sit at your desks in your cubes under the protection of the fraudulent corporation you work for and spout out ridiculous statements.
Idiots.
Paul is a good guy and a briliant one to boot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI investigates Realtor for mortgage fraud (Mar '08) 9 hr Despiseliars 126
Fed keeps rate at record low, ends bond buying Fri Go Blue Forever 1
To refinance home loan, navigating paperwork an... (Jun '09) Fri SandyWilliams 53
Storm damage hurt business, attorney says (Jul '13) Thu Michael2327 5
Housing segregation played role in Ferguson tra... Thu LaDaeDae Mudik 2
Help for jobless American Home Mortgage workers - (Aug '07) Thu Mia 10
Cedar Funding liquidation plan proposed (Nov '10) Oct 26 Salinas1985 12

Mortgage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE