'Real Housewives of New Jersey' bankr...

'Real Housewives of New Jersey' bankruptcy not-so-shocker: Teresa and Joe Giudice owe millions

There are 128 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Jun 7, 2010, titled 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' bankruptcy not-so-shocker: Teresa and Joe Giudice owe millions. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

Teresa and Joe Giudice attend the season premiere of "Real Housewives of New Jersey" at the Brownstone in Paterson with their three oldest daughters last month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
WallyWolf

Wichita, KS

#140 Aug 15, 2013
Who cares about any of this BS??!! On a scale of 1 to 10, the intelligence level of Housewives of New Jersey is probably 0.
Sofia

Cape Coral, FL

#142 Aug 17, 2013
They will be going to prison for this.
docintown

Charleston, WV

#144 Aug 19, 2013
You said it wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, I am not jealous either. Now I understand why she has no help. She can't file bankruptcy on nannies and cleaning ladies. She has no help cause she has no money. I use to think she was an attractive lady but not any more. She is all about herself and those girls. Any one who claims they have sex three times a day is a prostitute and doing it for money. In the real world with a family that size you do not have time for all that. Also, if they are having sex 3x a day no wonder he is in the financial mess. He can't keep his pants up long enough to work. That little Gia is going to be TROUBLE. She is a bratt and the next to smallest one who tore all those little packages of clothing off those racks should have had her butt smacked. And no I am not a beater of children Sometimes they need an ass whipping. It will make them a better person when they grow up and you do not have to beat the hell out of them or leave marks on them just spat that little butt. I would not allow her back into my store if she brought those little brats into my boutique. I would not have had my employees pick up the mess either. Teresa would have done it or left the store. She really needs an ass whipping too. Nothing was funny about that episode and when she paid all that cash for all that furniture did that not make someone wonder what in the world they do to have that kind of cash on hand. Looks like a MOB to me. I have thought that from day one. Carolina said my family are as thick as theives do you not think after that remark and the sheriff party at their house they are up to something other than the Brownstone? I think so.
Is it just me or does Teresa's hair come half way down her forehead? I have never seen anyone, male or female, that has such a "low-down" hairline... I feel bad for the kids, but someone needs to step up to the plate and teach them how "real life" truly is and maybe they will learn to treat others with respect. They seem very much like brats currently, but they are allowed to behave like little monsters. I see how they act in public, and I wonder why no one is correcting them.
docintown

Charleston, WV

#145 Aug 19, 2013
Joneses wrote:
Nancy are you dumb or just plain stupid? I will go with option number one and dumb the situation that I already explained in my previous post down for you. Who do you ultimately think will pick up the tab for your little friends shopping sprees? The banks that both she and her husband conned into giving them all these loans for money that they were no where near having. And honey wants and needs are two different things. She didnt NEED a mansion that she couldnt afford. Your statement "just because she was able to do it" OKAY BLONDIE!! CLEARLY HER FILING FOR BANKRUPTCY PROVES HER UNABLE TO DO IT! You need to refamiliarize yourself with the way the real world works. In the real world when people con banks into loaning them money and then turn around and stiff them it makes it harder for other HONEST people to acquire a loan. You idiot this type of behavior can not be tolerated otherwise we all will be living on the streets eventually!
<quoted text>
I sort of smell a "Teresa fan or family" in Nancy's comments. Everyone making any kind of negative comment about Teresa and/or Joe are hearing from "Nancy"! Maybe she is Teresa!
docintown

Charleston, WV

#146 Aug 19, 2013
Nancy wrote:
Whose out there getting loans from banks? Not me. You've probably tried and got denied. If you don't like the show don't watch plain and simple...turn the channel. Our taxes are coming out regardless so suck it up, I do. There's nothing you can do about it....We're paying for alot of the people. What are you going to do? Huh? Oh I know...get on a forum like this and complain and moan about something you can't do anything about. Cry me a river hater...just because your con didn't go as well as hers now you're hating...HI HATER!
QUOTE "Joneses" Nancy are you dumb or just plain stupid? I will go with option number one and dumb the situation that I already explained in my previous post down for you. Who do you ultimately think will pick up the tab for your little friends shopping sprees? The banks that both she and her husband conned into giving them all these loans for money that they were no where near having. And honey wants and needs are two different things. She didnt NEED a mansion that she couldnt afford. Your statement "just because she was able to do it" OKAY BLONDIE!! CLEARLY HER FILING FOR BANKRUPTCY PROVES HER UNABLE TO DO IT! You need to refamiliarize yourself with the way the real world works. In the real world when people con banks into loaning them money and then turn around and stiff them it makes it harder for other HONEST people to acquire a loan. You idiot this type of behavior can not be tolerated otherwise we all will be living on the streets eventually!
Here's the thing with YOU, Nancy. YOU are making assumptions about others on here making comments about FACTS regarding what Teresa and Joe have done...FACTS! All you can say to people here are "made up" assumptions directed at the rest of us. You don't know who we are and you don't know anything about our finances! There is no defense to the actions of Teresa and Joe, that is why they are going to do some serious prison time, and it also the reason YOU don't have anything you can say that makes any kind of sense. YOU are the hater. The rest of us are having a discussion about public figures who have been caught cheating the government and us. Why are you so angry about our comments? Personal to you?
docintown

Charleston, WV

#147 Aug 19, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again their lives... not mine not yours....it's a tv show of their lives. And as far as that ignorant Jersey comment that California smog must have your brain polluted. Stay off this Jersey site. Jersey rocks!!!!
Really? You think this site tells you where we live, even in what state? LOL Wow! Our comments are posted from wherever we are at the time; NOT where we live! Oh gosh. I do believe YOU might be Teresa! Your brain works like hers (or maybe I should say "doesn't work like hers doesn't work"...)
docintown

Charleston, WV

#148 Aug 19, 2013
FAN GIRL wrote:
<quoted text>Dont hold back now... her hair line is very close to her eyebrows, it drives me nuts, I wanna grab tweezer and pluck it back, so it looks like she has a forehead, her eyebrow are outta control too, pluck then down, thin em out, she has pretty eyes but those brow look like two curtins on her face, yuc.
LOL. I just came here today and said almost the same thing. I have never seen such a low hairline on any persons forehead! I mean, we KNOW she must get shampoo in her eyes because her hair is right there! Spend some money and get some laser work!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#149 Aug 20, 2013
docintown wrote:
<quoted text> LOL. I just came here today and said almost the same thing. I have never seen such a low hairline on any persons forehead! I mean, we KNOW she must get shampoo in her eyes because her hair is right there! Spend some money and get some laser work!
Her hairline is similar to a neanderthal, wouldn't you say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fed Balance-Sheet Plan Missing Key Detail Tied ... Tue Ronald 1
News Family takes possession of Habitat - soy house... (Mar '10) Jul 13 Jimmy 5
News Family takes possession of Habitat a soy housea (May '10) Jul 13 bank-hikes-rate 4
Outreach Housing LLC & Blair Wright (Oct '08) Jul 6 Archangel Gabriel 241
News $1.2 Million for Habitat Jul 1 Mr Peanut - Farmer 1
News Chicago businessman pleads not guilty in $7M fr... Jun '17 xchjvb 1
News Newt Gingrich's Freddie Mac Fees: Received At L... (Nov '11) Jun '17 Merchant of Alzhe... 53
More from around the web