'Real Housewives of New Jersey' bankruptcy not-so-shocker: Teresa and Joe Giudice owe millions

Jun 7, 2010 Full story: The Jersey Journal 128

Teresa and Joe Giudice attend the season premiere of "Real Housewives of New Jersey" at the Brownstone in Paterson with their three oldest daughters last month.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Vinny

Denver, CO

#2 Jun 8, 2010
When the housing and real-estate market took a dive, so did Joe's business. No one anticipated a turnaround to the momentum of huge housing profits that were earned in the early 2000s. Joe's wife needs to cut the shit and stop her lavish lifestyle and wasteful spending. Joe does seem like a good guy. Teresa seems like a good woman too, she just needs to cut the $hit!
Grace

Newark, NJ

#3 Jun 8, 2010
Tell me, is it necessary for anyone with four small children to live in a house like that? It doesn't even look like a family house, it looks like a museum. And the amount of clothes those kids have, Why? Theresa is creating four little monsters who will undoubtedly be hated by most of their peers by middle school. And no Theresa, I am not jealous!!
Pleasure Beach Lover

Trumbull, CT

#4 Jun 8, 2010
Grace wrote:
Tell me, is it necessary for anyone with four small children to live in a house like that? It doesn't even look like a family house, it looks like a museum. And the amount of clothes those kids have, Why? Theresa is creating four little monsters who will undoubtedly be hated by most of their peers by middle school. And no Theresa, I am not jealous!!
Not to mention the fact that the house was custom built.
Did you see the episode where Teresa goes to purchase thousands
of dollars worth of furniture and pays IN CASH??????
Hmmm.....
Oh yeah, those daughters are gonna be brutal.
Pleasure Beach Lover

Trumbull, CT

#5 Jun 8, 2010
At least they had enough money for her new bubbies.
Michelle

Orlando, FL

#6 Jun 8, 2010
Joe looks like a retarted oompa lumpa, Teresa looks like and ape. What a couple of losers. I wonder if the one that looks like a Duck and her fatass sister, Carolyn talk behind Teresa's back.
Vinny

Fairfield, CT

#8 Jun 8, 2010
Grace wrote:
Grace - are you a moron!? Your argument is probably one of the most ridiculous arguments I've ever read in my entire life! Some people who are wealthy deserve to live in houses like that, their kids--if they are good--deserving of only the finest things in life. But these kids are going to be brats--that is unless Joe keeps one foot down and the other shoved up their as$es to keep 'em in line.

The fact of the matter is, they are broke! That is why they shouldnt live in a large "museum".
Vinny

Fairfield, CT

#9 Jun 8, 2010
Michelle wrote:
Joe looks like a retarted oompa lumpa, Teresa looks like and ape. What a couple of losers. I wonder if the one that looks like a Duck and her fatass sister, Carolyn talk behind Teresa's back.
Michelle, jealous much? I agree, these women are whacks! But you make yourself sound like a bored old hen who has nothing to do but post ridiculous comments. Do us all a favor, go back to eating bonbons and watching Soap's.
Vinny

Fairfield, CT

#10 Jun 8, 2010
SawPuppet wrote:
She may have to resort to pole dancing. Or dancing with hungarians or italians even. I hope Joe can come up with a nice Polka act to do on weekends. They may have to sell everything of VALUE which means that Joe will not be able to pimp that wife out. That would be a hard sell even in the hood. Maybe Joe can enter politics?
If she was paying cash it was cash advances from the cards.
Is there any hope for these two goombas??????
Scores is hiring. They're always hiring over-tanned Italian cougars. Hell, I'd go check her out.
Pleasure Beach Lover

Trumbull, CT

#11 Jun 8, 2010
Vinny wrote:
<quoted text>
Grace - are you a moron!? Your argument is probably one of the most ridiculous arguments I've ever read in my entire life! Some people who are wealthy deserve to live in houses like that, their kids--if they are good--deserving of only the finest things in life. But these kids are going to be brats--that is unless Joe keeps one foot down and the other shoved up their as$es to keep 'em in line.
The fact of the matter is, they are broke! That is why they shouldnt live in a large "museum".
Maybe he should try spending 5 minutes a day with each one of them.
Crackhead Eddie

Norristown, PA

#13 Jun 8, 2010
Grace wrote:
Newark, huh? Doesn't surprise me at all!
Michelle

Orlando, FL

#14 Jun 9, 2010
I am NOT jealous of any of these woman, Vinny. What, are you upset for the Joe comment? You are probably short, with a small dick and ugly to boot. No, I have a real job, a real real good job that I went to college for and achieved on my own. Not only that but I am hot as hell and help alot of people. I cringe watching this show.
Vinny

Fairfield, CT

#16 Jun 9, 2010
Michelle wrote:
I am NOT jealous of any of these woman, Vinny. What, are you upset for the Joe comment? You are probably short, with a small dick and ugly to boot. No, I have a real job, a real real good job that I went to college for and achieved on my own. Not only that but I am hot as hell and help alot of people. I cringe watching this show.
Michelle, was it something I said, or are you that insecure with yourself that you find the need to portray yoruself as some successful, slender woman with huge tits, nice ass, and beautiful face, to people on Topix.net who could give two shits whether or not you even wake up in the morning?

I'm going to pray for you, Michelle. You certainly need it.
Rocky

Watchung, NJ

#18 Jun 9, 2010
Hey, they should move to Parsippany, NJ and get into politics. They can make a bundle from political corruption in Parsippany.
Michelle

Orlando, FL

#19 Jun 12, 2010
OK THEN TELL ME......WOULD YOU DATE JOE? OR COULD YOU SET HIM UP? CAUSE JOE IS GONNA GET KICKED TO THE CURB SOON. DO WOMEN FIND THAT 'GOOMBA'LOOK AND ATTITUDE ATTRACTIVE? THINK HE HAD SOME GALS ON THE SIDE? OF COURSE HE WOULD NEED TO BE MAKING MORE MONEY THAN REPORTED. PROBABLY SOME CASH DELIVERED IN ENVELOPES.
YA KNOW THE IRS IS GONNA HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH REALITY SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE. ALOT OF THEIR WORK IS BEING DONE FOR THEM

Puppet, there is not a snowballs chance in hell I would date Joe or set him up with anyone, including people I dislike. His look is horrible. I don't find him attractive in the least bit. The Gumba look is soooo unattractive and I'm half italian. Vinny, you sound like a total loser. Go collect your welfare check and food stamps. I'm sure you get tons of woman, not.
Michelle

Orlando, FL

#21 Jun 13, 2010
Puppet, put it this way I would rather be stranded on and island with Count Dracula than Joe. Let's just say I'm stuck on an Island with Joe. If he would attempt to kiss, fondle me or even talk to me I would jump in the Ocean and swim to a rock and stay there or drown. As far as contributing to the retarded looking oompa lumpa and his gorilla wife, hell no! Are you going to set up a fund for these two losers? LOL
Wanna Bee

Denver, CO

#22 Jun 14, 2010
Wanna be a - baller, shot caller, 20 inch blades on tha impaller...
You said it

Jackson, TN

#23 Jul 7, 2010
Grace wrote:
Exactly, I am not jealous either. Now I understand why she has no help. She can't file bankruptcy on nannies and cleaning ladies. She has no help cause she has no money. I use to think she was an attractive lady but not any more. She is all about herself and those girls. Any one who claims they have sex three times a day is a prostitute and doing it for money. In the real world with a family that size you do not have time for all that. Also, if they are having sex 3x a day no wonder he is in the financial mess. He can't keep his pants up long enough to work. That little Gia is going to be TROUBLE. She is a bratt and the next to smallest one who tore all those little packages of clothing off those racks should have had her butt smacked. And no I am not a beater of children Sometimes they need an ass whipping. It will make them a better person when they grow up and you do not have to beat the hell out of them or leave marks on them just spat that little butt. I would not allow her back into my store if she brought those little brats into my boutique. I would not have had my employees pick up the mess either. Teresa would have done it or left the store. She really needs an ass whipping too. Nothing was funny about that episode and when she paid all that cash for all that furniture did that not make someone wonder what in the world they do to have that kind of cash on hand. Looks like a MOB to me. I have thought that from day one. Carolina said my family are as thick as theives do you not think after that remark and the sheriff party at their house they are up to something other than the Brownstone? I think so.
No Joneses

Hinesville, GA

#25 Jul 10, 2010
Teresa ought to feel very stupid and so should some of us. People like her and her husband are a part of the reason why our economy has ended up the way that it did....they should be jailed for fraud. Remember that nasty statement that she made "living in someone else's house is just gross" so what the hell was that ape looking italian trying to say about 99% of the WORLD! She's one shallow bitch and she should be punished for living beyond her means on national television then placing herself on a pedastool while she files papers for the rest of us to pay for all her gucci and gold! And what about all of those people that have their own families that did honest work on that horrible looking house of hers that did not get paid? These two are crooked liars and should be jailed.
Nancy

Roselle Park, NJ

#26 Jul 12, 2010
HI HATER!
TO THE ONE WHO POSTED THIS>
Michelle wrote:
Nancy

Roselle Park, NJ

#27 Jul 12, 2010
Guess what? It's on T.V for us to view but we are not in her shoes. It's her family and her life, so stop hating she has to deal with it not you.
You said it wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, I am not jealous either. Now I understand why she has no help. She can't file bankruptcy on nannies and cleaning ladies. She has no help cause she has no money. I use to think she was an attractive lady but not any more. She is all about herself and those girls. Any one who claims they have sex three times a day is a prostitute and doing it for money. In the real world with a family that size you do not have time for all that. Also, if they are having sex 3x a day no wonder he is in the financial mess. He can't keep his pants up long enough to work. That little Gia is going to be TROUBLE. She is a bratt and the next to smallest one who tore all those little packages of clothing off those racks should have had her butt smacked. And no I am not a beater of children Sometimes they need an ass whipping. It will make them a better person when they grow up and you do not have to beat the hell out of them or leave marks on them just spat that little butt. I would not allow her back into my store if she brought those little brats into my boutique. I would not have had my employees pick up the mess either. Teresa would have done it or left the store. She really needs an ass whipping too. Nothing was funny about that episode and when she paid all that cash for all that furniture did that not make someone wonder what in the world they do to have that kind of cash on hand. Looks like a MOB to me. I have thought that from day one. Carolina said my family are as thick as theives do you not think after that remark and the sheriff party at their house they are up to something other than the Brownstone? I think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For sale' sign outside UMass Amherst Holocaust ... Thu Steve Ruell 1
Western Massachusetts Labor Action continues it... (Jun '08) Thu Aderas 45
Illegal Aliens Search to Find Ways to Prove Res... Dec 24 spytheweb 1
Russia's crisis hurts middle classes Dec 23 RUSSIA has LOST 2
Foreclosure for more than 16,000 statewide (Oct '08) Dec 23 JStone 50
Immigrants build document trails to remain in US Dec 22 wild child 5
What Wall Street won in budget deal Dec 22 john4535 4
More from around the web