Yellen overwhelming favorite to replace Bernanke at Fed: Reuters poll

Jun 12, 2013 Full story: Reuters 8

Federal Reserve Vice Chair Janet Yellen addresses the 29th National Association for Business Economics Policy Conference in Washington March 4, 2013.

Read more

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Looking at her, she's just one of the boys, another old crony to bilk our money.
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#3 Jun 12, 2013
Greenspan set the whole s--taree for the s--t to hit the fan along with every other louse in public service and the tbtf c--------s.We been living in a giant growing ponzi scheme since 1912.

Location hidden

#4 Jun 13, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Right after Greenspan left didn't everything go berserk. I wonder if that's what's happening now.
Maybe, it does look like Ben is getting the hell out of dodge. The know what is coming and so does the government, hense the billion bullet purchases.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Jun 13, 2013
is obama aware she is an elderly white woman? he cannot allow her into that job, she might turn out to be a typical white person.

he should stick with his agenda, why take a chance?

Location hidden

#6 Jun 13, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
is obama aware she is an elderly white woman? he cannot allow her into that job, she might turn out to be a typical white person.
he should stick with his agenda, why take a chance?
I think he mistook her for a Kagen.
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#7 Jun 13, 2013
Where's the gold?
Credentials

Orion, IL

#8 Jun 13, 2013
Janet Yellen has the most important credentials to be over the Fed and control America's Money - She's Jewish. Nothing against her religion, but aren't there any competent non-Jewish Financial Economic planners out there?

Location hidden

#9 Jun 13, 2013
Credentials wrote:
Janet Yellen has the most important credentials to be over the Fed and control America's Money - She's Jewish. Nothing against her religion, but aren't there any competent non-Jewish Financial Economic planners out there?
hmmmmmmm follow the money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Retirement 7 hr Jimmy1978 1
Outreach Housing LLC & Blair Wright (Oct '08) 17 hr BlairTheDummy 228
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 23 hr Happy 4,598
News U.S. home construction rises 4.4 percent in Dec... Mar 26 calebhart54 2
News U.S. top court to hear Bank of America cases on... Mar 24 dariusrickard 14
News Financial Services Advisor Mar 24 Kent Nelson 2
News Public meeting sought to discuss Blind River's ... Mar 20 Ray 1
More from around the web