Immigrant faces hearing in 'total identity theft'

Jan 6, 2013 Full story: KRMG-AM Tulsa 15

The tug-of-war between two women who for more than a decade claimed the same identity will begin to wind down this week, when the alleged impostor is expected to plead guilty in a case that put a face on the problem of "total identity theft" in the United States.

Full Story
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Let's see the wrist slap for this. Obviously this illegal alien will not even be deported now thanks to Obamas amnesty.
ima

El Paso, TX

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
Let's see the wrist slap for this. Obviously this illegal alien will not even be deported now thanks to Obamas amnesty.,
But Dee Dee, this is a huge crime!! we expect to see her serve 15-20 yrs then deported and stripped of all her belongings she obtained with stolen identity and stolen credit and then released in Mexico in the desert. Losing any social sec. from job she obtained with the other woman's identity. I'm wondering how much she resembled the other woman? couldn't anyone see maybe the drivers license and wonder? who knows how many others out there are living this LIE having STOLEN ANOTHER'S IDENTITY AND LIFE?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 6, 2013
What I find disgusting is that IRS and the Social Security Administration routinely gather evidence of potential workplace crimes, which means they have the names and addresses of millions of reprobates who use bogus Social Security numbers. They can also have records of their earnigs and know the names of the employers who hired them, but they never bother to inform the real owners of the SS numbers. If they bothered to norify the victim, it could save that person so much grief down the road. Exactly what good comes from their silence? I feel for this vitim, big time. This has to stop...the feds know about this and as usual, look the other way, and let lives get ruined because of slimy characters like this identity thief.

Location hidden

#4 Jan 6, 2013
Darn keyboard is ticking me off again...s/b earnings, notify, victim...
Juan

Pearland, TX

#5 Jan 6, 2013
I almost had someone steal my identity once.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 6, 2013
Juan wrote:
Which one???

“a smile for my friends”

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#7 Jan 6, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Which one???
Lol!
ima

El Paso, TX

#9 Jan 6, 2013
Juan wrote:
let me guess, he was another illegal....right? you couldn't possibly have an identity, you're illegal and a man without a country.
juan

Lodi, CA

#10 Jan 6, 2013
All you jealous s o b move we r takeing our land back
Nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
Let's see the wrist slap for this. Obviously this illegal alien will not even be deported now thanks to Obamas amnesty.
no,this one is definitely getting the boot,what a c%nt
ima

El Paso, TX

#12 Jan 7, 2013
juan wrote:
tell us just WHY ANYONE would be jealous OF ANY ILLEGAL????? they're nothing but losers always EXPECTING A HANDOUT and when given them they EXPECT MORE AND MORE....IT'S NEVER ENOUGH!!! NO I DON'T BELIEVE THIS IN ITSELF is anything to BE JEALOUS about.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 7, 2013
juan wrote:
How do you figure that, when they are squatting in states that were never part of Mexico?
ima

El Paso, TX

#15 Jan 7, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>How do you figure that, when they are squatting in states that were never part of Mexico?
lol! lol!
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#16 Jan 7, 2013
juan wrote:
You appear to have the IQ of a box of rocks. Grow up fool. Even if you can sneak around for a few hundred year's you will never matter. You never did in the hole you crawled out of and you're race doesn't seem to keen on progression short of stealing another people's Country. You will always be a sorry unwanted, people scattering like a bunch of cockroaches when someone throw's a crumb at you.Sorry dude. But the truth hurt's.
juan

Lodi, CA

#18 Jan 11, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>You appear to have the IQ of a box of rocks. Grow up fool. Even if you can sneak around for a few hundred year's you will never matter. You never did in the hole you crawled out of and you're race doesn't seem to keen on progression short of stealing another people's Country. You will always be a sorry unwanted, people scattering like a bunch of cockroaches when someone throw's a crumb at you.Sorry dude. But the truth hurt's.
I feel sorry for u youre probably on the web in youre parents basement

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suit accuses pair of predatory lending 1 hr Lol 1
If rents are 'ridiculous,' would buying make mo... 4 hr notsofast 2
Senior Americans burdened with student debt 12 hr budd 90
Man with fraud history arrested for swindling $... Mon kendi 1
Albertans feeling financial pinch, 42% live pay... Sep 12 The Intelligentry 1
Paulson insists bailout restoring stability (Nov '08) Sep 12 Swedenforever 8
Long Island Roofer Sentenced In New Rochelle Scam Sep 12 stenbrian333 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••