Oscar Leeser leads in El Paso mayoral...

Oscar Leeser leads in El Paso mayoral fundraising

There are 38 comments on the El Paso Times story from Apr 12, 2013, titled Oscar Leeser leads in El Paso mayoral fundraising. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Mayoral candidate Oscar Leeser is leading the campaign fundraising race -- raising $84,000 after lending his campaign more than what his opponents have raised in their individual campaigns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#23 Apr 14, 2013
What about that watch dog Jiame de O?
Dave From Central

El Paso, TX

#24 Apr 14, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
What about that watch dog Jiame de O?
There's NO "watch dog" named jiame de O in el paso, you're thinking of you're boy friend who gives you ass to mouth!
You dumb Project Bravo drop out!
Reality

El Paso, TX

#25 Apr 14, 2013
Jaime Perez? He is very knownledgeable and would be a good mayor. Problem with him is he has too much personal baggage. Therefore not electable and he knows that.
Huey Goins

El Paso, TX

#26 Apr 15, 2013
Reality wrote:
Another one on an ego trip and is a genius in his own cavity. The strange sound you hear is the air vaccum where there should be a brain. That's a major clue as to his problem.
That strange sound those loud clunks is you hiting your head on the bottom of A desk.
DC Dave

United States

#27 Apr 15, 2013
Huey Goins wrote:
<quoted text> That strange sound those loud clunks is you hiting your head on the bottom of A desk.
You too must be blowing petros snatch.
Huey Goins

El Paso, TX

#28 Apr 15, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You too must be blowing petros snatch.
What a f...ing idiot. Just cause you like blowing eating petros snatch don't mean anyone but you would touch it with a 10 foot pole. None for me thanks. Share it with your buds.
DC Dave

United States

#29 Apr 15, 2013
Huey Goins wrote:
<quoted text> What a f...ing idiot. Just cause you like blowing eating petros snatch don't mean anyone but you would touch it with a 10 foot pole. None for me thanks. Share it with your buds.
Chill out petro and be glad that someone, NOT ME, would want your snatch.
DJ Jessy Fresh

United States

#30 Apr 15, 2013
Huey Goins wrote:
<quoted text> What a f...ing idiot. Just cause you like blowing eating petros snatch don't mean anyone but you would touch it with a 10 foot pole. None for me thanks. Share it with your buds.
why did you say thanks then, you want the Macho Panson
Huey Goins

El Paso, TX

#31 Apr 15, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
why did you say thanks then, you want the Macho Panson
Seeing as you 2 both live in DC and you are both poor as hell dumb as hell you share 1 room with 1 bed 1 bucket for 1 and 2 in a cheep flop house with 1 computer for all the high rollers there.Good that neither of you 2 are here in paradise and can only spread your BS by being on this forum.If that panson is all you got you best keep an eye on it and watch out for ACDC Dave when the lights go out. I have not been near DC in 25 years and I don't plan on going there so I will never ever see either of you 2. Period.
DJ Jessy Fresh

United States

#32 Apr 15, 2013
Huey Goins wrote:
<quoted text> Seeing as you 2 both live in DC and you are both poor as hell dumb as hell you share 1 room with 1 bed 1 bucket for 1 and 2 in a cheep flop house with 1 computer for all the high rollers there.Good that neither of you 2 are here in paradise and can only spread your BS by being on this forum.If that panson is all you got you best keep an eye on it and watch out for ACDC Dave when the lights go out. I have not been near DC in 25 years and I don't plan on going there so I will never e
er see either of you 2. Period.
That's a bunch of baloney jackass i was runnng the marathon today and doing good time.
Hellzyeah

United States

#35 Apr 20, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
ok but why doesn't the name sound Chicano? is he a Vendido?
Mexico is actually a fairly diverse county, not all Mexicans have Spanish names. In fact, a true Mexican would have an indigenous Nahuatl or Maya name, not the Spaniard's name.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#36 Apr 20, 2013
Proud Mexican Democrat wrote:
I don't think he's Mexican enough to be Mayor?
He done need to mexican't.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#37 Apr 20, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>If he is elected as mayor, good businessman, then why does El Paso need an old hag like Wilson?
Once he is elected be it Lesser or Haddad, they can take the old hag out tarred,feather and beaten on a rail for all I care. SHe has created a nightmare in the HR division with the police and fire department.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#38 Apr 20, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
ok but why doesn't the name sound Chicano? is he a Vendido?
So F---ing What, you dipshitz mother f---ing c--- s--king assssshloe.
Walker

Mesa, AZ

#39 May 10, 2013
Proud Mexican Democrat wrote:
I don't think he's Mexican enough to be Mayor?
News flash ... this isn't tricking Mexico .. it's TEXAS!
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#40 May 11, 2013
Hellzyeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico is actually a fairly diverse county, not all Mexicans have Spanish names. In fact, a true Mexican would have an indigenous Nahuatl or Maya name, not the Spaniard's name.
We do , we just don't use them around you or vendidos, This is for the Raza not for you anyhows. we even Nahuatl to each other you can't even learn a second language would ever make us think that you could three .
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#41 May 11, 2013
There are a lot of Mexicans who were Belgians, French, Germans, Poles, Chinese and Japanese. However they are not the violent Spaniards of the past or some of the present mestizos who butcher their own people in this long lasting drug war. I am very afraid that these who run the cartels have the mix of the worst of two cultures in their genes. Hatred and blood lust.

The raza, notice the lower case for raza. That is because they are lower caste people with mongrel brains. Down with DJ JESSY FRESH. May his shadow diminish and disappear into the outer limits.
DC Dave

United States

#42 May 13, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
There are a lot of Mexicans who were Belgians, French, Germans, Poles, Chinese and Japanese. However they are not the violent Spaniards of the past or some of the present mestizos who butcher their own people in this long lasting drug war. I am very afraid that these who run the cartels have the mix of the worst of two cultures in their genes. Hatred and blood lust.
The raza, notice the lower case for raza. That is because they are lower caste people with mongrel brains. Down with DJ JESSY FRESH. May his shadow diminish and disappear into the outer limits.
You're writings are those of a scared man. A coward of the raza. Go hide you fat skull in the sand ya coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family takes possession of Habitat - soy house... (Mar '10) Jul 13 Jimmy 5
News Family takes possession of Habitat a soy housea (May '10) Jul 13 bank-hikes-rate 4
Outreach Housing LLC & Blair Wright (Oct '08) Jul 6 Archangel Gabriel 241
News $1.2 Million for Habitat Jul 1 Mr Peanut - Farmer 1
News Chicago businessman pleads not guilty in $7M fr... Jun 23 xchjvb 1
News Newt Gingrich's Freddie Mac Fees: Received At L... (Nov '11) Jun 20 Merchant of Alzhe... 53
News Canada's new housing risk: uninsured mortgages Jun '17 twist 1
More from around the web