Families facing foreclosure get help

Families facing foreclosure get help

There are 9 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 13, 2008, titled Families facing foreclosure get help. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Yuriel Rodriguez has a New Year's resolution to save his home. The unemployed Pilsen resident is behind on his mortgage, and he doesn't want his two-flat building to be another victim in the nation's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

mike

Bolingbrook, IL

#1 Jan 13, 2008
This man is a fool who deserves to lose his home as do all the other dimwits who bought with adjustable rate mortgages.
They either cannot read or they are simply to stupid to understand that you can't buy things you can't pay for.
They deserve no help.
baboon

Van Buren, AR

#2 Jan 14, 2008
Huh?
Juan

United States

#3 Jan 14, 2008
Yuriel Rodriguez took his whole family to Disney for Christmas. Why should he get help with his mortgage?
Yep

United States

#4 Jan 14, 2008
What sort of bonehead signs a document with an adjustable mortgage rate?
A Normal Mom

Louisville, KY

#5 Jan 14, 2008
That is just too bad that he will loose his home. I pray for him
Yuriel

Berwyn, IL

#6 Sep 1, 2013
A Normal Mom wrote:
That is just too bad that he will loose his home. I pray for him
I'm proud to say, i'm almost done paying it. Thank you.
Yuriel

Berwyn, IL

#7 Sep 1, 2013
Yep wrote:
What sort of bonehead signs a document with an adjustable mortgage rate?
I will admit. I was young and unexperienced, but you live and you learn.
Yuriel

Berwyn, IL

#8 Sep 1, 2013
Juan wrote:
Yuriel Rodriguez took his whole family to Disney for Christmas. Why should he get help with his mortgage?
Simply not true.
Yuriel

Berwyn, IL

#9 Sep 1, 2013
mike wrote:
This man is a fool who deserves to lose his home as do all the other dimwits who bought with adjustable rate mortgages.
They either cannot read or they are simply to stupid to understand that you can't buy things you can't pay for.
They deserve no help.
I was juggling my personal life and helping my parents and siblings at the same time. I did what I could and thought was right at that particular time. May I add, I did quite well. No fool here Mike. Only a real man with a big heart that loves his family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Finding a fix for foreclosure mess (Sep '12) 23 hr indict PULTE 2
News Trump is putting the wolves of Wall Street in c... Thu make USA Great eh 1
News Four S. Florida Men Charged in Multi-Million Do... (Oct '08) Jan 13 Resident A 37
News For 2017, many see higher mortgage rates, home ... Jan 10 Go Blue Forever 10
News Mortgage Rates, Home Sales and Prices Seen Risi... Jan 9 Retribution 17
News Sallie Mae's stock has soared since the electio... Jan 9 Le Jimbo 1
News FBI investigates Realtor for mortgage fraud (Mar '08) Jan 6 Rahala 129
More from around the web