2013 deficit estimate lowered to $642...

2013 deficit estimate lowered to $642 billion

There are 38 comments on the Sympatico Finance story from May 14, 2013, titled 2013 deficit estimate lowered to $642 billion. In it, Sympatico Finance reports that:

The budget deficit for the current year is projected to come in well below what was estimated just a few months ago, a development that could further curb the already slowing momentum for a budget pact this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sympatico Finance.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#23 May 15, 2013
Are you talking about corporate welfare that the cons won't cut off?
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#26 May 15, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
Are you talking about corporate welfare that the cons won't cut off?
"Corporate Welfare" is what Fascism is all about:
==========
"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power."

Benito Mussolini

Fascism is the blight on any economy because it actual aids concerns that would normally become extinct or have to downsize because of incompetance, greed or theft. By proping up such concerns, up-coming legitimate businesses, who don't sustain themselves by stealing monies from the US Treasury, are at a disadvantage in the marketplace.

All "Corporate Welfare" needs to be examined and eliminated ASAP, unless a compelling reason can be given to satisfy the American People of its necessity.
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#27 May 15, 2013
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
Great copy and paste...did you carbon copy it to boner's house of t-cards?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#28 May 15, 2013
Canon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all smoke and mirrors, we aren't nearly as secure as you think. If you take note of what he has done and understand you will see. We will all see. People that look below the surface know, but don't be fooled. Many are being fooled.
...APRIL SURPLUS LOWERS U.S. BUDGET DEFICIT....(5-11-13)..The U.S. government reported a rare surplus of $113 billion for April - the largest in five years and a sign of the nation's improving finances....Steady economic growth and higher tax rates have boosted the tax revenue in recent months, keeping this year's budget deficit on pace to be the smallest since 2008....A smaller deficit is also likely to give negotiators more time to work out a deal on raising the nation's borrowing limit....Through the first seven months of the budget year, the deficit was $488 billion, according to the Treasury. That's lower than last year's deficit of $720 billion over the same period.......
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#29 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Great copy and paste...did you carbon copy it to boner's house of t-cards?
The "Too Big To Fail" Scam was suppoted by BOTH Parties.

Remenber,

http://www.sanders.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/1...

. General Electric CEO Jeffrey Immelt

Amount of federal income taxes paid in 2010? Zero.$3.3 billion tax refund.

In 2010, not only did General Electric pay no federal income taxes, it received a $3.3 billion tax refund from the IRS, even though it earned over $5 billion in U.S. profits.

Number of offshore tax havens? At least 14.

GE has at least 14 tax haven subsidiaries in Bermuda, Singapore, and Luxembourg for the purpose of avoiding U.S. income taxes.

Taxpayer Bailout from the Federal Reserve?$16 billion.

During the financial crisis, the Federal Reserve provided GE with $16 billion in financial assistance, at a time when Jeffrey Immelt was a director of the New York Federal Reserve.

Jobs Shipped Overseas? At least 25,000 since 2001.
----------
AND Jeffery Immelt is Obama's JOB CZAR.

It is gonna be a very arduous ordeal to seperate the Chaff From The Wheat-----but approaching it from a left vs. right, OR Democrat vs. Republican perspective, is obsolete, as the CORPORATE Power Structure has their people in BOTH Parties and at BOTH Ends of the political spectrum.
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#30 May 15, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...APRIL SURPLUS LOWERS U.S. BUDGET DEFICIT....(5-11-13)..The U.S. government reported a rare surplus of $113 billion for April - the largest in five years and a sign of the nation's improving finances....Steady economic growth and higher tax rates have boosted the tax revenue in recent months, keeping this year's budget deficit on pace to be the smallest since 2008....A smaller deficit is also likely to give negotiators more time to work out a deal on raising the nation's borrowing limit....Through the first seven months of the budget year, the deficit was $488 billion, according to the Treasury. That's lower than last year's deficit of $720 billion over the same period.......
It's the DEBT that should be lowered you idiots!!!!! Deficit is the projected spending.....kinda reminds me of my ex... was going to have the truck worked on, got estimate, tried to scrounge up enough to get the work done, then it ended up costing less than they quoted...then the idiot said "looks like we have extra to spend now". What a fool.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#31 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
So in your world, when that man in Cleveland helped those captive women escape, he was only, actually, ratting out a neighbor. No other motivation. Gotcha.
LOL; GREAT REPLY!!!!!!!!!!

I always get a good laugh out of that fool because prior to the election he was all -“Obama will be kicked out of Office by the American people”-… and now he is all doom and gloom/end of the world as we know it.

Obama got Osama!

#32 May 15, 2013
Sgt Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. That's why conservitives are screaming Bengahzi at the top of their lungs. Trying to drown out the good news.
Naw; they are screaming Benghazi at the top of their lungs because they so desperately need to relive their delusions that had Romney ran with Benghazi the way they are doing now that Obama would have lost the election. They were so traumatized from Rasmussen and Gallup getting it wrong that they will never recover and are just stuck in that moment in time when Obama said to Romney in the second debate,“Please… proceed”… LOL!

Obama got Osama!

#33 May 15, 2013
Canon wrote:
<quoted text>
The most unemployment....especially amoung blacks and hispanics. It's sad. He should apologize to them.
Why do you feel the need to single out Blacks and Hispanics? Aren’t we all Americans? Funny thing is that it was the very people who you claim are owed an apology who came out in record numbers (in spite of what you say as far as unemployment among those groups) to overwhelmingly vote for Obama… how do you like them apples, LOSER?
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#35 May 15, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you feel the need to single out Blacks and Hispanics? Aren’t we all Americans? Funny thing is that it was the very people who you claim are owed an apology who came out in record numbers (in spite of what you say as far as unemployment among those groups) to overwhelmingly vote for Obama… how do you like them apples, LOSER?
FACTS are FACTS... you MOron! "single out"? LOL...FACTS are FACTS and the facts are O's FACTS..why don't you ask HIM why he singles them out, why does he need to single them out...have you ever thought about that?!!! YES, I know the ones that voted for him have suffered MOST under his so called "leadership". Ironic isn't it?...
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#36 May 15, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
(in spite of what you say as far as unemployment among those groups) to overwhelmingly vote for Obama… how do you like them apples, LOSER?
The REAL question is "how do THEY like them apples?"
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#37 May 15, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw; they are screaming Benghazi at the top of their lungs because they so desperately need to relive their delusions that had Romney ran with Benghazi the way they are doing now that Obama would have lost the election. They were so traumatized from Rasmussen and Gallup getting it wrong that they will never recover and are just stuck in that moment in time when Obama said to Romney in the second debate,“Please… proceed”… LOL!
I am AMAZED at those of you who take SO lightly what has happened in Benghazi.... what in the world has happend to your humanity? Are you even human? How can you people be so hard hearted that you are not EVEN concerned about your fellow citizens? You are a disgraceful bunch. You must not be American.

Obama got Osama!

#38 May 15, 2013
Canon wrote:
<quoted text>
The REAL question is "how do THEY like them apples?"
Obviously they like them a lot… shown by the fact that they came out and voted for him again. It must pain you to no end when you see that the majority of the American people don’t agree with your retarded assessment of things. At some point you’re going to have to get over the fact that we won… but just like most losers, you will carry this for years to come; but I get to enjoy your pain and suffering.

Obama got Osama!

#39 May 15, 2013
Canon wrote:
<quoted text>
I am AMAZED at those of you who take SO lightly what has happened in Benghazi....
Were you looking in the mirror when you wrote this?

Benghazi is your political football, and your disingenuous indignation is as transparent as un-tinted car windows. Please, you’re fooling no one; that’s why a recent poll showed that a strong majority of Americans aren’t even following your Benghazi obsession because they know fake outrage from unpatriotic right-wingers when they see it.
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#40 May 15, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Foolish at times. But history always repeats with men and their follies. You constantly deny everything but progressive politics while I constantly tell you what just happened that is a warning to humanity. When iwant a laugh I turn on the transgressions men do to each other. Whether men in uniform towards civilians both domestically or foreign. Or whether it is civilian versus civilian. Then i think of people like you and laugh...hahahhahahaaaa! Gotta love the carnage and death!
wow-you've gone over the edge, do you realize that?

You must have laughed hard enough to pee in your pants when Sandy Hook happened.

sick f*ck.
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#41 May 15, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously they like them a lot… shown by the fact that they came out and voted for him again. It must pain you to no end when you see that the majority of the American people don’t agree with your retarded assessment of things. At some point you’re going to have to get over the fact that we won… but just like most losers, you will carry this for years to come; but I get to enjoy your pain and suffering.
You are correct....obviously they like it a lot (being worse off)....go figure......No, I will not carry this for years to come, I don't carry it now....I am amazed that those that have it worse vote for the very thing that makes it worse on themselves....HEY it's their choice.....they are having it their way.....suffering. They just don't have a brain to know the difference...AND THAT is what O banks on....He knows they are stupid and will vote for him. The slavery of today.
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#42 May 15, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you looking in the mirror when you wrote this?
Benghazi is your political football, and your disingenuous indignation is as transparent as un-tinted car windows. Please, you’re fooling no one; that’s why a recent poll showed that a strong majority of Americans aren’t even following your Benghazi obsession because they know fake outrage from unpatriotic right-wingers when they see it.
So you NOT an American, are you? You are so blinded by political hatred, I smell it from here. Shuuuuuweeeeeee.
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#43 May 15, 2013
There's a thug in the WH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nearly 40% Of Canadian Homeowners Struggle To P... 2 hr YouDirtyPeasants 5
News Beyond the Philadelphia Soda Tax 7 hr Three Psyche 2
News Q&A with John C. Williams, president and CEO of... (Oct '14) May 25 youness 12
News Maureen Dowd: Coddling of the Wall Street elite (Mar '09) May 24 Geezer Heimers 2
News 24 Charged In Pittsburgh-Area Mortgage Fraud; T... (Feb '08) May 22 Doc U R a Joke 427
News Hillary Clinton: Child care now costs more than... May 21 Three Days 1
News From Member of the Bar to Piano Bar: AIG's Russ... May 20 SINGER Hedge Para... 1
More from around the web