Time to apply for United Way's Holida...

Time to apply for United Way's Holiday Wishes program winding down

There are 1 comment on the Alabama Live story from Oct 27, 2012, titled Time to apply for United Way's Holiday Wishes program winding down. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - Madison County residents in need of some holiday cheer still have two opportunities to apply for the United Way of Madison County's Holiday Wishes program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Tina LaFountain

Huntsville, AL

#1 Oct 29, 2012
You are a blessing for helping ppl in need of help with this holiday season. I am asking for the help because i have not been able to find work in 3 yrs, and no one will hire me any way because i have a torn rotorcuff, tendinitis and deteriorating muscles in my left hand along with other medical conditions. I have 2 children and 6 grandchildren that live in our house hold along with 6 other grandchildren that live with their parent ( 2 of my other children). My husband is the only one that works and his pay check goes to all our bills and medicine for both of us alond with medical bills and doctors visits. It would be a blessing to have your help this holiday season, to see the excitement on all their faces, that in itself would be the best gift I could receive. Thank you and God Bless all you do. Sincerely Tina

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deutsche Bank shares plunge before rumours of r... 9 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News East Meadow mortgage bank to close (Dec '07) 14 hr Linda S 10
News Local Reaction to $700 Billion Bailout (Sep '08) 16 hr Broken Arrow 3
News House of the Week: Modern Sylvan Beach home wit... Thu mike 2
News Monetary policy isn't working, and central bank... Sep 28 Strong Wakamoto 2
News Long Beach pastor admits to running $3 million ... Sep 27 lawyers gone wild 2
News Ottawa lawyer suspended three months for role i... Sep 23 KHAN Lawyer Guilty 2
More from around the web