JOBS: 10 Valley companies hiring now

JOBS: 10 Valley companies hiring now

There are 5 comments on the ABC15.com story from Jul 20, 2014, titled JOBS: 10 Valley companies hiring now. In it, ABC15.com reports that:

If you are currently out of the workforce or looking for a new job, there are hundreds of employers looking for workers in the Valley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC15.com.

dixie remington

Lone Grove, OK

#1 Jul 20, 2014
I am 54, have not worked in 17 yrs, I worked at Magnetek in Prairie Grove AR for
15 yrs...it closed been helping my husband on chicken farm for past 17 yrs....now I have to find a job.
My last job I worked on assembling motors.
exGMan

Gilbert, AZ

#4 Jul 22, 2014
Dixie.. First step.. Go back to school and learn how to write. Lots of openings across the USA, but you have to know how to write...
Anita Job

Scottsdale, AZ

#7 Jul 28, 2014
Other than that, just Dollar General locally. Good luck.
FtB

Locust Grove, OK

#9 Nov 4, 2014
Anita Job wrote:
Other than that, just Dollar General locally. Good luck.
How do you know this person writes; moron? It's called typing, punctuation, and grammer. Looks as if it's you who needs to, not go back to school, but finish school.
FtB

Locust Grove, OK

#10 Nov 4, 2014
To, ExGman, that is...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Norwalk Man Arrested For Allegedly Bilking Aili... (Sep '10) Nov 13 Frank 6
News In Fiscal Cliff Talks, Higher Taxes Vs. Closing... (Nov '12) Nov 12 RayGONE 8
News Tips for first-time homebuyers (Jul '13) Nov 8 mayrakelley 7
News G-20 finance ministers to focus on global growth (Feb '14) Nov 1 lavon affair 3
News RBS posts third consecutive quarterly profit Oct 27 Retribution 1
News EPB Planning To Acquire Office Space In East Se... Oct 24 ThomasA 2
News Grand Designs couple's ambitious high-rise solu... Oct 22 dfh 1
More from around the web