Convicted NH woman might be sent back...

Convicted NH woman might be sent back to Rwanda

There are 1 comment on the Foster's Daily Democrat story from Feb 22, 2013, titled Convicted NH woman might be sent back to Rwanda. In it, Foster's Daily Democrat reports that:

A woman convicted of lying about her role in the 1994 Rwanda genocide to obtain U.S. citizenship could be sent back to her native country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Foster's Daily Democrat.

rahul

Hyderabad, India

#1 Feb 22, 2013
i m rahul and im 22 yeras old my sister name is harsha we brought together in family . me and my sis use to sleep in one room and my sister changes clothes infront of me everyday after her shower and i use to do the samething . my sister is 2years elder than me my sister use to teach me subjcts as my personal tutor upto 11pm at nyts . after she crossed 16 years she use to rub her ass and other boby parts on me bt i didnt understand wat she is doing me in nyts bt i never complained to my parents about this a two years later when shes is teaching me social

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Decomposing Body Found In Foreclosed NoHo Home (Dec '08) Sat hood-cats 8
News Ryan presents plan for a largest corporate tax ... Fri Atlas sans Balls 2
News `I like helping people' (Aug '07) Jun 21 FuckIt 314
News End of legislative session laws a " Zombie Prop... Jun 18 Mos-A 1
News Syndicate mortgages: Solid returns for fixed terms Jun 18 cop fooled 2 1
News Windermere family, 3 others face racketeering c... (Dec '08) Jun 17 Eddie 56
News Distinctive Home Builders, Ltd. Offers Best New... (Mar '13) Jun 17 Prairie Trails Lot 34
More from around the web