Time-share lobbyists seek debt-cancellation policies to help bo...

Full story: Orlando Sentinel
Earlier this year, carmaker Hyundai sparked a buzz when it promised that new buyers who lose their jobs could return their vehicles at no charge. Full Story
hmmmmm

Orlando, FL

#4 Apr 3, 2009
Accept defeat wrote:
how bout we just eliminate the whole timeshare con ripoff scam and let David Siegal find some other suckers to bankroll construction of his "America's biggest mansion"
Hey, it's me, again. Yes, this jerk owed my hubby several grand years ago, for work he did, and never paid him. He's a real A~hole! Timeshares are a big rip off!
hmmmmm

Orlando, FL

#6 Apr 5, 2009
Accept defeat wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the bright side -- your husband went on to bigger and better things while westgate continues to exploit their employees to prey on naive tourists.
gee.....how did you know? Yes, he has become very successful, without that smart a s s!
And his dumb blonde wife told a magazine reporter that "She was on the beach in a bikini 4 days after giving birth to her twins"! Like anyone cares! Yeah, was probably a private island Mr. Cheat Old Fart bought her........
p.s. I used to be Jordan, and started out reprimanding you, remember....???
Betzabeth Taylor

Mclean, VA

#8 Nov 12, 2013
Timeshare cancellation is the real solution to get out of a timeshare. When properly cancelling a timeshare, there is no further strings attached to the resort. It is important (however), to know the rules of timeshare cancellation. There are lots of companies that just want to make an easy buck and will even guarantee to recover all monies paid... if you pay them an upfront fee. This is an extension to the original scam. Never pay upfront to sell, rent, donate or cancel a timeshare contract. Do your homework and investigate the company you will choose to assist you with the cancellation of your timeshare contract as there are many who will tell you (what you would like to hear in order to empathize with you and get your business.) whatever necessary to get more money out of you. These are the rules of timeshare cancellation:

http://www.timesharescam.com/blog/166-rules-o...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bank of America chief sees economyslowly workin... (May '13) 4 hr fayebryant00 2
Financial Business Review: Discover Wants Some ... (Jul '12) 4 hr dariusrickard 31
24 Charged In Pittsburgh-Area Mortgage Fraud; T... (Feb '08) 12 hr BigBoy 425
White House: Holder resigning as attorney general Thu Swedenforever 113
What Wall Street won in budget deal Thu theidiotsdareunited 3
Congressman defends 'Citibank' provision Dec 16 Hooogle It 2
Discover to begin offering home equity loans (Mar '13) Dec 16 jordennancy23 5
More from around the web