Tips for first-time homebuyers

Tips for first-time homebuyers

There are 4 comments on the KOTA-TV Rapid City story from Jul 22, 2013, titled Tips for first-time homebuyers. In it, KOTA-TV Rapid City reports that:

Thanks to historically low mortgage interest rates, more people are buying their first homes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOTA-TV Rapid City.

PAULINA CAVIL

Nigeria

#1 Jul 24, 2013
Hello every one ,

I am PAULINA CAVIL by name and i live in UK. Please i will like to talk about the goodness of GOD in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of 5,200.00 ₤ i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online i was scam several times, then a friend of mine told me that there is a legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a Man called MR HOOVER EDMON'S who is the CEO OF SPRING LOAN FUNDS, So i applied for a loan sum of (85,000.00 ₤ ) with low interest rate so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account that was how i was able to get my loan, so i was able to pay off my bills. i am advising every one who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact them via email:[email protected] m as well,

So thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life story and thanks be to GOD almighty for his goodness upon my life.

Best Regards

Since: Apr 15

Incline Village

#6 Sep 24, 2015
The first thing you'll need to determine is what your long-term goals are and then how home ownership fits in with those plans. Make sure to take advantage of all the available options for finding homes on the market, including using your real estate agent, searching for listings online. We bought our home last year. nvrural.org help us to buy and maintain our own home in Nevada.
More info please visit this Url.
http://nvrural.org/news/after-the-close-homeb...

Since: Apr 15

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Sep 29, 2015
Hello Molly,
I agree with you. I just gone throw this web site and its review. They are really good. I found number of resources which help people in different situation. I found this article worth sharing with you.
http://nvrural.org/homebuyer-services/prospec...

Since: Feb 15

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Oct 30, 2015
Is there any mortgages or suggestions anyone might have where I can buy the house with no down payment and mortgage the full amount, and go about my plan of being an owner, and renting other apartment. I used a basic mortgage calculator online and it said with $0 and 4% interest rate total expense will be about $2,400/month. Any suggestion.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Utica's iconic Uptown Theatre up for auction, b... 4 hr johnny 9
News Buying homes tough for young families (Aug '14) Jul 25 sgonsalves 5
News Downtown Winnipeg developments bring opportunit... Jul 25 Gourd Steaves Dev... 2
News Paulson insists bailout restoring stability (Nov '08) Jul 18 Hillary Voters Ma... 21
News Bank of America profits fall 20 percent, hurt b... Jul 18 jasonJay351 1
Outreach Housing LLC & Blair Wright (Oct '08) Jul 15 Reality Check 234
News US stocks climb on strong June jobs report; ban... Jul 11 Mugs mahone 1
More from around the web