Southwest office rental prices soar

Southwest office rental prices soar

There are 7 comments on the The Winnipeg Free Press story from Aug 19, 2013, titled Southwest office rental prices soar. In it, The Winnipeg Free Press reports that:

One of hottest areas in the city for retail and residential development in recent years is also becoming one of the priciest for renting office space.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Winnipeg Free Press.

nondp

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Aug 19, 2013
get the freaking government to control rents like they do residential real estate. last landlord to leave province turn out lights
Courtney Galler

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Jul 25, 2014
My cousin's been looking for a space to start her business. Unless we build something for her, we're going to need to rent. Anyone know of a good place in Montreal? http://www.liaisons.ca/english/services2.html
Eric

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Jul 25, 2014
Oh I'm sorry.

I thought you said "orifice", like "I've got an orifice 'round back."
chugs are POS

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Jul 25, 2014
Courtney Galler wrote:
My cousin's been looking for a space to start her business. Unless we build something for her, we're going to need to rent. Anyone know of a good place in Montreal? http://www.liaisons.ca/english/services2.html
Montreal? How would Winnipegers know?
Sanjay

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Jul 25, 2014
I'm willing to rent out my orifice.
Eric

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Jul 25, 2014
Sanjay, you are such a tramp.
Brenda

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Jul 26, 2014
Sanjay wrote:
I'm willing to rent out my orifice.
Someone get the raid and mothballs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wells Fargo starts foreclosure proceedings on s... (Jul '09) 22 hr bill 27
News Q&A with John C. Williams, president and CEO of... (Oct '14) May 25 al3abbanat 4
News Quit protecting financial crooks (Oct '09) May 24 Swedenforever 12
News Paulson insists bailout restoring stability (Nov '08) May 23 swedenforever 14
News Significance of 'Victory Homes' not lost on Her... (Jun '09) May 20 no Jail 4 rate r... 2
News Celebrity Real Estate: Barack Obama, Bristol Palin May 18 Tazo 1
News After riots, would-be homeowners still want to ... May 18 Good News 1
More from around the web