Local real estate business accused of duping homebuyers

Authorities said a real estate office now in Pico Rivera used Spanish radio commercials to lure buyers by claiming a government program would help with their mortgages. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BLAH BLAH BLAH

United States

#21 Nov 25, 2009
Friend wrote:
Joe is among the wealthiest people in Whiiter. He donates thousands of dollars to Whittier Pres Hospital and lives to pass on his talents to those willing to learn. I can bet that joe will personnally help these victims in any way he can. I can also bet Joe will have no more involvment with these agents. I could be wrong but it simply doesnt make sense..... the money Joe would have recieved is peanuts to him. Honestly!! And yes he may have listings in his name but that does not mean he "SELLS" homes or that he is an active "REALTOR". Let me explain, say an agents license is suspended, expired, or the individual is in the process of earning a license and he is working (calling, passing out flyers, assisting in an open house etc.) he needs a liscensed agent to write the deal. You dont need a license to work in real estate however you need a license to write deals, contracts WHATEVER. Now this may have been the case and may not have, I dont know. However, this is one of many circumstances that could be possible. Time will Tell
DUDE GET OVER JOE!!! HE'S WEALTHY BECAUSE HES ARROGANT AND THINKS LESS OF EVERYONE ELSE SO HE SCREWS THEM. HIS DONATIONS ARE TO COVER UP HIS LOOSE STRINGS.HES NO ANGEL!!! TRY LOOKING AT HIS DRE RECORD
OMG

Oxnard, CA

#22 Mar 31, 2010
Give us a break!!!!!!!!!! even the associates he has working there are the same.
mom from-Whittier wrote:
I am glad to hear that this Joe guy has money, so now he can use it to help those people he tried to scam. Its the saddest thing when people like this use their knowledge or power to scam on people who dont know any better.
James

United States

#23 Aug 11, 2010
Kudos to the DRE for denying his request for reinstatement of brokers license.
Gutierrez other scam

United States

#24 Nov 4, 2010
These people are the lowest scum of the earth. They used their 15 year old daughter, Ashley, to set up her therapist for misconduct, so they could sue the insurance company. She kissed the therapist, and he was stupid not to see it was a setup, he's 70 yrs old, he kissed her back, which he was wrong for
doing so. It cost him everything, and serving time for kissing her back, while the Gutierrez family is claiming Ashley as the "Poor Innocent Victim", in order to sue the therapist's malpractice insurance company.
But they're in for the biggest surprise of their lives, they won't be getting a dime for their latest scam. Should have done their homework better!!!
These people should be locked up and the key thrown away for what they've done to people. Anyone who would use their child to do something like this
doesn't deserve to have children!!!
I pray the Wrath of God be on this entire family, before they can destroy any more lives because of their OBSESSIVE GREEEEED!!!!!
Another friend

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Feb 11, 2013
I know joe for 15 years now, he hasnt changed thats how he made his wealth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Storm damage hurt business, attorney says (Jul '13) 51 min Michael2327 5
Housing segregation played role in Ferguson tra... 3 hr LaDaeDae Mudik 2
Help for jobless American Home Mortgage workers - (Aug '07) 9 hr Mia 10
Cedar Funding liquidation plan proposed (Nov '10) Oct 26 Salinas1985 12
Muni market full of buried treasures (Mar '08) Oct 23 Northside Neuman 3
Study: Mortgage Rates have Domino Effect on Eco... Oct 20 creditrepairhouston 1
ROSENBERG: I've Been Through A Lot Of Crises, B... Oct 19 indict IVAN BOESKY 1

Mortgage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE