Jason Collington: Tulsa World awarded Google Ideas grant to investigate improper mortgage practices

Feb 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tulsa World

Oh yes....this might be good. Particularly the methods used to jerk mortgages from under those applying for help.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jun 20, 2014

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 9, 2013
If Jason is as clueless about investigative journalism as he is about what is and isn't a benign comment on the Tulsa World Web Pages, he is certain to bungle this assignment.

It is simply amazing that he is allowed to stay at the World with his misplaced censoring that is racist to say the least. Says a lot about the paper too.

One side can always say whatever they want but Jason will censor the other side for responding.
Jolie Adams

Broken Arrow, OK

#2 Jun 20, 2014
WMCOL wrote:
If Jason is as clueless about investigative journalism as he is about what is and isn't a benign comment on the Tulsa World Web Pages, he is certain to bungle this assignment.
It is simply amazing that he is allowed to stay at the World with his misplaced censoring that is racist to say the least. Says a lot about the paper too.
One side can always say whatever they want but Jason will censor the other side for responding.
At the very least, Jason Collington is incompetent, unable to evaluate a situation properly.

Even after long detailed explanations to proving the manipulations and bad intent of online commenter who reported comments of myself and others, he sided with the liar with an agenda on an important, long-term news story and banned us and wouldn't budge from his position.

This is a guy with an ego so big, he had his students each create a blog article all about him, so if you do a search for his name, the search results are full of those student pages.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortgage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interior Home Designs of Rossendale Reviews (Feb '13) Fri paul 33
Why even $1M may not be enough for retirement Aug 27 GregfromFinanSavvy 2
California earthquake marks first major test of... Aug 26 renton-wa 1
Stocks plummet as Paulson says Feds won't buy b... (Nov '08) Aug 26 swedenforever 22
Storm damage hurt business, attorney says (Jul '13) Aug 26 Tricked in the past 4
Salmond says 'we're keeping pound' Aug 24 Cameron 10
Fewer blacks own keys to a home Aug 22 GrapeApe 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mortgage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••