What is your favorite NinjaTrader ind...

What is your favorite NinjaTrader indicator site?

Posted in the Day Trading Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Adam Halpern

United States

#1 Oct 20, 2009
Where is the best place to quality NinjaTrader indicators?
Mark

Macomb, MI

#2 Nov 7, 2009
I use the trend indicator by www.trading123.net
or visit this www.trading123.net/ninjatrader.htm

Works with stocks and futures and finds major reversals of the trend with there algorithym indicator. Blue dots on trend line, trend is up, cover when trendline turns red or go short.

One of the best indicators I have found and I have been trading 7 years, been using it now for 2 months now with profits daily.

Mark from NY
sam

France

#3 Dec 13, 2009
http://forum.bigmiketrading.com , the best Ninja indicators available on Earth...
GWK

Irving, TX

#4 Dec 13, 2009
I will have to agree with Sam on this one. bigmiketrading.com
lance

Fort Myers, FL

#5 Oct 15, 2010
I know this is an old post, but the best place I've come across is http://www.ninja-indicators.com . You can get 15 indicators for far less than any other site.
Glen

Brewster, NY

#6 Oct 18, 2010
I found the best indicators using the pristine method from www.pristine.com .
MicroTrends

Portugal

#7 Oct 27, 2010
MicroTrends NinjaTrader Indicators are 100% FREE & unlimited for testing & simulator trading

MicroTrends is a leading NinjaTrader partner & innovates & provides traders of all levels with professional NinjaTrader Indicators & Strategies for CFDs, Commodities, Equities, ETFs, Forex, Futures & Options trading.

The difference with MicroTrends is that it is run by traders for traders - we are not just a ecommerce website run by people who cannot trade.

www.micro-trends.co.uk

Since: Oct 10

Brno, Czech Republic

#8 Nov 4, 2010
The best indicators are already there
Marvin

New York, NY

#10 Jan 5, 2011
I really like the AD10 And AGZ which are only found on www.ninja-indicators.com
these are my favorites out of the enitire package of 15. I trade both forex and emini and very happy with the purchase. I have not tried Micro.
Chicago Native
MicroTrends

Almodôvar, Portugal

#11 Mar 20, 2011
I agree that mostly the best indicators are already there. Any others are freely available from many websites and forums.

OK so what Indicators does MicroTrends do?
We create indicators that produce trade signals and alerts using those existing indicators in NinjaTrader, so you don't have to manually read the chart for hours on end waiting for that trade setup and entry signal. An example would be a Moving Average Crossover. We also provide strategies to trade the signals they produce...You can then optimise, back-test and walk forwards with a parameter set so you can see for yourself if the indicators will work for you or if you want to semi or automatically trade with it.

There are a few additions such as support and resistance indicators, ATR Trailing stops and similar but mainly the indicators are derived from existing indicators for convenience for trading.

NinjaTrader Indicators & Strategies download
The MicroTrends NinjaTrader Framework download comprises all of the free and licensed NinjaTrader strategies and Indicators in one easy pack.

http://www.micro-trends.co.uk/ninjatrader-dow...

You do not need indicators to trade
I can tell you the secret is not who has the best indicator, it is learning how to trade. You don't need indicators to trade at all. Another thing... I earn more money trading 1 market with a small account than a guy trying to trade 10 markets with a large account – why?

1 market
1 approach

Learn to trade first, do not trade to earn only – do it for the love of trading... find a software solution to assist your trading if you need it. Do not become a software junky and buy software to get rich... learn to trade, learn the order types, learn money management, risk management, learn how to read a chart!! support and resistance, trend, price action, multiple time frames, trend lines, channels...on 1 market then - then look for software to assist you with that... or you are simply throwing your cash down the drain on people "selling picks to traders in the gold rush"

How do I trade?
I do trade some higher time frame trades – simply using a drawn trendline or horizontal level for trades that are so obvious at strong support or resistance levels they have to be traded .. those are far more effective than any other - but more frequently intraday I personally trade with a small selection of indicators and strategies everyday of the week...mainly a high low indicator and strategy. But I was trained as pro trader by my mentors years back to trade levels of support and resistance as my corner stone - and the trend – so I do use discretion over the automated system...but that is not for beginners...

Trading Secrets
I am not greedy and don't need a lot to trade with or to live with – so I sleep well and trade well
I have 1000s of hours of chart time- I am dedicated to 1 market only.
Concentrate on 1 market and 1 system - Ever seen an excited dog in a field of rabbits?
I trade less and have other things to occupy me - that's why I run MicroTrends, research and development...it keeps me on a level playing field...I don't over trade with other interests...
Indicator Strategies

Portimão, Portugal

#12 Apr 27, 2011
Indicator Strategies is the place to go to for NinjaTrader indicators.
http://www.ninjatraderstrategies.com
Dominick

Bethpage, NY

#13 May 4, 2011
The most innovative ideas and great customer service with regards to NinjaTrader Indicators reside at www.purelogiktrading.com
NinjaTrader Indicators

Portimão, Portugal

#14 May 6, 2011
The best NinjaTrader Indicators are found at
www.indicatorstrategies.com
Beginner Trader

Boca Raton, FL

#15 Jun 6, 2011
I am not what is the best ninja indicator site, but I have found this site http://www.tradelogically.com/search... where they answer all the questions that concern indicators.
Indicator Warehouse

Houston, TX

#16 Jun 10, 2011
Indicator Warehouse believes that every trader must make their own "Holy Grail" by creating their own personalized trading tool boxes. Indicator Warehouse is a single location where traders can choose from a wide variety of technical analysis tools at very reasonable prices. Our goal is to create a network of the best and brightest NinjaTrader programmer/consultants in the industry. Every day, Indicator Warehouse helps day traders put together customized sets of technical analysis tools to enhance their charting capabilities and make their trading experience easier and more profitable.
Marijan Koren

Zagreb, Croatia

#18 Jul 18, 2011
www.trading123 Power Trend.
Is that so good as the author tells on his Web?
Mike

Astoria, NY

#20 Mar 23, 2012
Adam Halpern wrote:
Where is the best place to quality NinjaTrader indicators?
http://www.bankrobbersindicators.com has very interesting Indicators for NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader

Sarasota, FL

#21 Aug 22, 2012
I like these guys: http://www.ninjacators.com/

They give away a lot of good indicators for free.

Check out their Indicator of the Month Club.
tim chicago

Downers Grove, IL

#22 Sep 18, 2012
how about janarps.com ....any thoughts
Tom Z

Henderson, NV

#23 Oct 23, 2012
Is anyone using www.trading123 Powertrend?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Day Trading Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Making More Income of Investments 80% daily for... (Apr '16) Feb '17 MegaHyipro 4
News The United States has more than 13 million mill... Jan '17 Patrice 2
mark oryhon – professional strategies for trading Jan '17 Anonymous 1
News Ten years later, Buckhead massacre resounds (Aug '09) Dec '16 OGG 13
99BTC - Invest 0.1 btc Received 10 btc after 12... Dec '16 makebtc123 1
Vanity Units For Bathrooms UK (Oct '16) Oct '16 Anonymous 1
High Yield PM Investment 80% daily for 30 days (Sep '16) Sep '16 makebtc123 1
More from around the web