Credit card debt drops

Full story: San Bernardino County Sun

The amount consumers owed on their credit cards in this year's second quarter dropped to the lowest level in more than eight years as cardholders continued to pay off balances in the uncertain economy.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2014
Beaufort

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Yeah credit debt dropped because very few can actually obtain credit to run up their cards!
mmunson91762

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Also banks jacked up their interest rates, so customers know carrying too much debt is a very bad idea.

one of my father's cards went from 12 percent to 17 percent over 6 months, my amex blue went from 10.24 to 15.24, but i ended up calling and they ended up trimming it back to 14.24.

The best idea is to pay it off :)
Smart MoneyHelpcom

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Debt is major reason why most people can't save money.
There are so many ways to get out of debt. But most people need to have there hand held and know what options are out there.
Great article.

Since: Aug 10

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Credit card debt is something that is common among many Americans since more and more people are becoming reliant upon their credit in order to make purchases. While credit card debt is something that causes problems for many, there are reports that credit card debt for consumers has dropped to the lowest it has been in years.
debts

Kolkata, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Get a Joyous Debt Free Life...
Offering best ever strategies to get out of the debt without further borrowing
or bankruptcy as well as the best advices to improve your financial condition
...www.debtadviceinsussex.co.u k
==========

Since: Oct 10

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

if you are in a bad debt, not able to pay your credit card debt, here is the best solution
get the best advice and all the best possible help to make yourself Debt free........
[url=http://www.debtukconsolid ation.com]Debts[/url]

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

Don't be fooled. Anybody that advertises 'the best solution to make yourself debt free' isn't telling you the truth. In reality, getting out of debt is strenuous work. If you are in over your head and simply can't make even the minimum payment, you may want to look into a reputable debt settlement company. Reputable in this case means that they do NOT accept fees before they actually settle one of your accounts. I had a friend with around $16,000 in cc debt, and decided to use a debt settlement company that ended up being a scam. Luckily he only lost about a grand in the company's fees. So, he ended up trying out a different company called Superior Debt Services. Luckily they secured him a settlement for around 60% of the $16,000 card balance. So..anybody who tells you they can make you completely debt free is lying. Even the good companies can in reality only settle for a portion of what you originally owe, not get rid of the entire thing. Anyway, best of luck to anyone trying to get out of cc debt.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Credit card debt is sometimes inevitable because of economic circumstances. However, if it caused by irresponsible use of credit card, a bad debt credit card could be a solution.
Randee

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/44kQUQ ) too my friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Credit Card Debt Forum right now

Search the Credit Card Debt Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Free CC , Bank Logs, Carding Help , Dumps, acco... (Dec '11) Jul 20 Carder No1 80
Panel Slams Banks Over Credit Practices (Mar '07) Jul 15 williamscharles71 13
Malaysia eyes first rate hike in 3 years as con... Jul 8 _malon_goblok 1
Got A Credit Card Horror Story? (Aug '07) Jul 3 hongen 43
Bank of America--Warning Jun 27 Jack 1
Paulson: Troubled assets won't be purchased (Nov '08) Jun '14 swedenforever 24
Don't let bill collectors scare you (Apr '09) Jun '14 Ann C 29
•••
•••