Colorado 10th in average credit card ...

Colorado 10th in average credit card debt

There are 3 comments on the The Denver Business Journal story from May 17, 2010, titled Colorado 10th in average credit card debt. In it, The Denver Business Journal reports that:

Colorado had the 10th highest average credit card debt in the nation and the 19th-highest percentage of bankcard borrowers who are at least 90 days delinquent on one or more cards, according to data released Monday by Chicago-based credit bureau TransUnion .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Denver Business Journal.

debtsolutions

Newark, CA

#1 May 17, 2010
There are practical ways to get out of debt.
jason

Behala, India

#3 Sep 9, 2010
Title: Some Valuable Tips on Credit Card Consolidation That You Should Know

Dealing with a hefty amount of credit card debt is really burdensome. Regrettably, if you go on making the monthly minimum payments for your credit card balances due, you would certainly remain in debt. The sooner you take the measures to free yourself from debt, the simpler it would be for you.

If you are lagging behind on your card payments, then you must think about this great sitehttp://www.debtconsolidati oncare.com which will assit you in credit card consolidation. You can do this by transferring the balances of high interest credit cards to a low interest credit card. To determine whether you are the right candidate for a credit card consolidation program, you should ask the following questions:

1) Do you carry many credit cards with unpaid balances for a long time period?

2) Is your credit card debt going up rather than going down?

3) Do you often face difficulties in making the minimum payment for your cards?

4) Are you on the brink of maxing out on any of your card accounts or you have already maxed out?

If the answer of any one of these aforementioned questions is yes, then it is a red flag for you. You must seriously think about credit card consolidation at once.

There are various options to consolidate your credit card debts. The most beneficial options are offered to those who have outstanding credit. This is the reason why it is essential to act fast whenever you face any financial adversities prior to worsening of your credit. Following are some important techniques to consolidate your credit card debt:

Transferring balances to a low interest credit card: The rate of interest for this form of credit card can be as small as 7.49% for individuals with good credit.

Apply balance transfer checks for consolidating the balances of your credit cards: At times, credit card providers send credit card checks carrying offers for a reduced interest rate for the tenure of the balance, as little as 3.99%-4.99%. In spite of the fact that you have to pay a balance transfer fee, these are truly spectacular benefits of credit card consolidation.

Secure a home equity line of credit: If you are a homeowner, then you can make the most of the equity accumulated in your home to obtain a home equity line of credit to repay your credit cards.

Negotiate with your credit card provider: Credit card providers prefer to retain their businesses and through negotiations, you can avail a balance transfer to one of your credit card accounts at a cheaper rate.
Natassia

London, UK

#5 Mar 26, 2014
This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/44kQUQ ) too my friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Credit Card Debt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free CC , Bank Logs, Carding Help , Dumps, acco... (Dec '11) Oct 4 Give_Service 182
LeoDevices Why should i buy (Oct '16) Sep 27 Hardwork_rio 10
Maybe walking away from credit card debt is the... (Apr '17) Aug '17 Anonymous 3
urgent loan offer Jun '17 BARCLAYS 1
i got my loan (Apr '17) Apr '17 grace gunther 1
http://greatdumps.pw Best Dumps Shop 2016 - Dum... (Oct '16) Dec '16 mike836 6
repair bad credit | get a new identity | create... (May '12) Oct '16 bill 45
More from around the web