The GOP's sad infatuation with Rev. J...

The GOP's sad infatuation with Rev. Jeremiah Wright

There are 82 comments on the edition.cnn.com story from May 21, 2012, titled The GOP's sad infatuation with Rev. Jeremiah Wright. In it, edition.cnn.com reports that:

Shortly after President Barack Obama was inaugurated, he said that his re-election effort will be judged largely on the economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at edition.cnn.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Gravediggers

Houston, TX

#1 May 21, 2012
"God damn America"

20 years in a church and then denies his Reverend.

It's a pattern of behavior for Obama. Deny, deny, deny; lie, obfuscate, seal records.

The one thing the American citizens have lost is an unprejudiced press, media.

Obama will only have 4 or 8 years, but the damage to what the people once thought of an unbiased media has been done. Never believe.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#2 May 21, 2012
Too bad the cons have no answers. Just talking points. Speaker rush dickless has set the tone for another gop drubbing in a Presidential election.

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3 May 21, 2012
Where there's smoke, there's usually fire.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#4 May 21, 2012
If Romney was with the Klan for 20 yrs...The LOONS WOULD HAVE GONE APE!.But the Old Sen Byrd is their Hero,He was a KKK guy!...Whats missing here is no one has read Obamas Book Dreams Of My Father...In it he revels his early life...Drug habits,and his acquisition of Marxist ideology,Bomb Throwers,and a Far Left Anti American up bringing...Because he was not Vetted the normal way...these facts will come out...and it shows that this OBAMA is not what he appears to be.

Who can sit in a HATE FACTORY for 20 yrs.?.Married there,? listening to this RACIST HATING AMERICA crap????And LOONS just dismiss this??..

Was so damaging that The Rec. Was Bribed to shut his foul mouth in 2008

As always its not the crime but the cover up...a lesson Obama will soon learn.

The CHICKENS WILL ROOST ON OBAMA as the CRAP all over him

GOD DAM AMERICA...Thats the real OBAMA

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#5 May 21, 2012
It's just payback for those 200 years ( or was it 400?) of oppression that the man held them down with. Payback is coming, and it will be a mofo. And i don't mean reparations, it will involve another civil war, except it wont be north vs south this time.
Reality

Windsor, VT

#6 May 21, 2012
So Ron Paul is a racist for one news letter he disavowed, but as to Obama, his reverend Wright is not relevant...
consistency is not a virtue for the left...
Barry Hussein

Miami, FL

#7 May 21, 2012
Jeremiah was a bullfrog

was a good friend of mine
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#8 May 21, 2012
Barry Hussein wrote:
Jeremiah was a bullfrog
was a good friend of mine
I never understood a single word he said;
but I helped him drink his WHINE. <LOL>

“Repeated lies are not truth”

Since: Jul 11

8120'

#10 May 21, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
"God damn America"
Obama will only have 4 or 8 years, but the damage to what the people once thought of an unbiased media has been done. Never believe.
Thomas E. Mann, senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, and Norman J. Ornstein, resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, are well-respected centrist congressional experts who are often cited by the media. But their recent conclusion that Republicans are responsible for political dysfunction -- laid out in an April 29 Washington Post op-ed and their recently released book -- has been largely ignored, with the top five national newspapers writing a total of zero news articles on their thesis.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#11 May 21, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
If Romney was with the Klan for 20 yrs...The LOONS WOULD HAVE GONE APE!.But the Old Sen Byrd is their Hero,He was a KKK guy!...Whats missing here is no one has read Obamas Book Dreams Of My Father...In it he revels his early life...Drug habits,and his acquisition of Marxist ideology,Bomb Throwers,and a Far Left Anti American up bringing...Because he was not Vetted the normal way...these facts will come out...and it shows that this OBAMA is not what he appears to be.
Who can sit in a HATE FACTORY for 20 yrs.?.Married there,? listening to this RACIST HATING AMERICA crap????And LOONS just dismiss this??..
Was so damaging that The Rec. Was Bribed to shut his foul mouth in 2008
As always its not the crime but the cover up...a lesson Obama will soon learn.
The CHICKENS WILL ROOST ON OBAMA as the CRAP all over him
GOD DAM AMERICA...Thats the real OBAMA
There is no evidence that ROMNY is in the KKK, or has ever been.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#12 May 21, 2012
Irascible Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thomas E. Mann, senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, and Norman J. Ornstein, resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, are well-respected centrist congressional experts who are often cited by the media. But their recent conclusion that Republicans are responsible for political dysfunction -- laid out in an April 29 Washington Post op-ed and their recently released book -- has been largely ignored, with the top five national newspapers writing a total of zero news articles on their thesis.
POLITICAL LUDDITES

No, the present GOP are right-wing extremists. They refuse to compromise, and care more about destroying America to hurt Obama than they do the problems of their constituants. The tea-baggers are political luddites.

And when the center-right (Mann) and extreme right-wing (Ornstein) knock the GOP Congress, you know for sure that they are useless.

So, yes, you are correct. If these GOP sponsored think tanks are condemning the GOP Congress, they (tea baggers/GOP) have no support outside the Koch orbit.

And, the major media is controlled (despite the lies of the FOXLIES crowd) by very conservative corporate Republicans, who have no use for the tea-baggers if your report is true.

So, your "story" will start to filter out when they figure out a way to purge the tea-baggers while keeping the Democrats out.

Thanks for a good lead.

“Repeated lies are not truth”

Since: Jul 11

8120'

#13 May 21, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
POLITICAL LUDDITES
No, the present GOP are right-wing extremists. They refuse to compromise, and care more about destroying America to hurt Obama than they do the problems of their constituants. The tea-baggers are political luddites.
And when the center-right (Mann) and extreme right-wing (Ornstein) knock the GOP Congress, you know for sure that they are useless.
So, yes, you are correct. If these GOP sponsored think tanks are condemning the GOP Congress, they (tea baggers/GOP) have no support outside the Koch orbit.
And, the major media is controlled (despite the lies of the FOXLIES crowd) by very conservative corporate Republicans, who have no use for the tea-baggers if your report is true.
So, your "story" will start to filter out when they figure out a way to purge the tea-baggers while keeping the Democrats out.
Thanks for a good lead.
Sure thing Bill. It's usually your posts that lead me to the good stuff..
http://mediamatters.org/blog/201205200005
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#14 May 21, 2012
I'm infatuated with Joseph Smith, the new Jesus!
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#15 May 21, 2012
Does This not Say it all??...Rev. Wright Is a Black Hero to Many?..What The Hell They LOVE Farrakandah? DO IT??...Loons look and listen to him,and get that LOONY Thrill Up Their Kazoos....OBAMA? REV WRIGHT?...SAMO SAMO!!.

They Believe him, when he says..

"GOD DAM AMERICA!!,GOD DAM AMERICA!,GOD DAM AMERICA!

Civil rights activist Rev. Jesse Jackson defended Monday controversial Rev. Jeremiah Wright, saying that it was a “source of pain” to see him criticized in the media.

“I know it’s a source of pain for me to see him used as an object of degradation and manipulated the way he’s been used the media as if he’s some sort of enemy of the state. It’s not fair and it’s not true,” said Jackson on MSNBC’s “Daily Rundown.”“It pains me to see him used as an object of degradation.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0512/765...
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#16 May 21, 2012
wright is only right for the extremist right.....like she-man scammity who whos whole career involves rush dickless second-hand talking points. when will scammity investigate the saudi ownership of fux and newscorp? The same day he undergoes that waterboarding he promised? Gotcha.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#17 May 21, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence that ROMNY is in the KKK, or has ever been.
again??..The Key word was .."IF".....I-F!.HELL O!! Get Out Of Yer Stupor!!Yer half Brain is Fried Enough!!..But give loons time..with HUSSEIN SHIT MINERS,they will probably conclude he was!!

Any thing but Husseins Record!..The Right will never revel in Public,.that the First Fat Ass wears a BURKA!....Never Ever!But Romneys Wife??? Well the stuff of that MAHR SLIME LOONY BASTARD!!

Hey Money Talks with Obama...Give him enough??? He will tell you Honest Abe Was Gay Also!!

!!But with Sen . Byrd??..Loons have amnesia with that SOB....Hypocrats!

Must Be Cute now,Middle Aged Fat Old Hippy,Balding Grey,still with yer Pig Tail I bet....Hashish....LOL!...Ya Old Fart!!

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#18 May 21, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
<quoted text>
again??..The Key word was .."IF".....I-F!.HELL O!! Get Out Of Yer Stupor!!Yer half Brain is Fried Enough!!..But give loons time..with HUSSEIN SHIT MINERS,they will probably conclude he was!!
Any thing but Husseins Record!..The Right will never revel in Public,.that the First Fat Ass wears a BURKA!....Never Ever!But Romneys Wife??? Well the stuff of that MAHR SLIME LOONY BASTARD!!
Hey Money Talks with Obama...Give him enough??? He will tell you Honest Abe Was Gay Also!!
!!But with Sen . Byrd??..Loons have amnesia with that SOB....Hypocrats!
Must Be Cute now,Middle Aged Fat Old Hippy,Balding Grey,still with yer Pig Tail I bet....Hashish....LOL!...Ya Old Fart!!
Why do yopu hate Mr ROmney so much. He is not a Klanner, and has nothing to do with Sadaam Hussain's wives.

Ms. Romney is NOT a Moslem, and NO she does not wear a "burka." She is a pleasant lady, of whatever non-Moslam generality all Mormans claim to be.

Remember, MOSLEM and MORMAN may sound similar to someone with pig-shit in his ears; but it does not excuse you from going off half-cocked like Emily Litella.

Nevermind.
Imom

West Chicago, IL

#19 May 21, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
wright is only right for the extremist right.....like she-man scammity who whos whole career involves rush dickless second-hand talking points. when will scammity investigate the saudi ownership of fux and newscorp? The same day he undergoes that waterboarding he promised? Gotcha.
People might take you seriosly if you spoke in a recognizable language instead of childish gibberis. Now back to the nursery with you and stop bothering the adults.
Joey Sanchez

AOL

#20 May 21, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
"God damn America"
20 years in a church and then denies his Reverend.
It's a pattern of behavior for Obama. Deny, deny, deny; lie, obfuscate, seal records.
Dont' worry. Obama supporters proudly embrace Wrights mantra "God DAMN America". It defines them. That is why they HOPE to CHANGE Americans into a hopeless "hyphenated' bottom feeders.

They dream of America as a deficit crippled Third World Dump.
Musa

Allentown, PA

#21 May 21, 2012
Islam, Christianity ,Judaism

If Romney should win the presidential election add another one that he would take the oath of office with. The book of Mormon.

None of them make a whole lot of sense

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Credit Card Debt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i got my loan Apr '17 grace gunther 1
Maybe walking away from credit card debt is the... Apr '17 Anonymous 1
Free CC , Bank Logs, Carding Help , Dumps, acco... (Dec '11) Apr '17 TxDoc 179
URGENT LOAN OFFER FOR THOSE that are in need o... (Jul '13) Feb '17 jenny jack 33
http://greatdumps.pw Best Dumps Shop 2016 - Dum... (Oct '16) Dec '16 mike836 6
LeoDevices Why should i buy (Oct '16) Oct '16 Jenson 8
Help me get out of debt. Donate bitcoin here: 1... (Oct '16) Oct '16 UsedUsername 1
More from around the web