Harry Gross: Deep in credit-card debt? Look to your home's equity for a relieving loan

Jun 2, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Philly.com

Dear Harry: My husband is retired, and I am still working. I have gotten us into a bad credit situation and don't know how to work it out.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Anonymous

Lucknow, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

This is a wonderful article. The things given are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone.
----------
david wilson
[url=http://thefinancefirm.com ]The Finance Firm[/url]
KIM

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Id imagine that putting your house up to pay a debt is very risky =/

Since: Dec 09

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

Reduce the number of credit cards you carry. Write to your creditors to request that they close your accounts and report this status change to all credit-reporting agencies. try to Pay all of your bills on time. Late payments also have a negative effect on your credit rating.

Since: Aug 10

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

This will give the negative effect if you you are always late in payment, just pay your all bills.Best resource to relive loan immediately you can apply for the quick loan, it does not matter your credit history.
Gretchen

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Mar 26

This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/EvYZBe ) too my friends and family.

Since: Mar 14

Kumar, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Mar 31

As i am new to this forum. So far i have seen that this is quit interesting and have got some relevant information about the topic and i highly appreciate for providing me the related contents information. And i hope to have great discussions as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Credit Card Debt Discussions

Search the Credit Card Debt Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Panel Slams Banks Over Credit Practices (Mar '07) 10 hr Typical 11
Layton promises cuts to credit card debt (Oct '08) Apr 11 Uneducated Yoder 4
Your turn: Pell Grants targeted for deep cuts (Oct '11) Apr 11 Stop the Freebies 3
Credit card bills often go unpaid first (Feb '08) Apr 10 fayebryant00 7
Typical child born last year will cost nearly $... (Jul '07) Apr 9 Yer Out 9
How to spend $350 billion in 77 days (Dec '08) Apr 4 black satin_uuuuu -- 8
Credit Card Debt - Fred Hanna & Associates (Dec '08) Mar 31 batman 75
•••
•••
•••
•••